The Indonesian freight and logistics market, like many others, faced formidable challenges during the COVID-19 crisis. While the pandemic's impact recedes, the industry now confronts persistent pain points hindering its growth. Weak transportation infrastructure, supply chain dysfunctionalities, and high logistics costs stand as major barriers in the path of progress. As the lockdown measures are lifted, the question arises: can Indonesia's logistics market navigate through these obstacles and pave the way for a flourishing future? If yes, how? Let’s find out!
1. The Indonesian freight and logistics market was severely affected by the COVID-19 crisis but since the lockdown has been lifted, the industry is positioning itself for recovery Request a Call with Expert to know more about the business model
2. However, Weak Transportation Infrastructure, Supply Chain dysfunctionalities, and High Logistics costs among others are the major barriers to the growth of the Logistics Market in Indonesia
3. But the good part is, the government of Indonesia is aiming to establish it as a Logistics Hub by developing SEZs, Logistics Corridor Development Strategy, and National Transport Master Plan
4. As a result, the logistics sector in the country is under transformation particularly due to rising e-commerce sales, improving trade relations between the ASEAN countries, & government spending
5. Presently, the logistics industry is in its growth stage and is projected to expand in the future owing to increasing government investment to improve the nation's infrastructure and…
5.1. …surge in e-commerce especially post-pandemic which is creating a demand for the delivery of products, directly propelling the growth of logistic services in Indonesia
Some of the Intelligence Curated by Ken Research in Logistics Market Space:
- KSA Warehousing Automation Market Outlook to 2027 Driven by Bolstering Ecommerce Industry & Ambitious Government Plans for Digitalization to Pave Strong Grounds for Automation
- South Korea Warehouse Automation Market Outlook to 2027 Driven By increasing demand from end-user industries and factors such as increasing labor cost and labor shortage in the country
- Saudi Arabia Warehousing Market Outlook to 2027 Driven by Government Support, demand for E-Commerce and Infrastructure Investment in the country
- UAE Logistics Market Outlook to 2026 Driven by rapidly growing E-Commerce industry, various infrastructure development initiatives, & its strategic location.
- Global Industrial Packaging Market Outlook to 2027 Segmented by product type (Drums, IBCs, Sacks, Crates, Pails, Corrugated boxes, Others), kind of material (Plastic, Wood, Metal, Paperboard, Others), End User (Food & beverage, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Oil & Lubricant, Building & Construction, Others) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America)
To Know more about this Whitepaper, Visit this link:-