An inverter battery is essential for any home that experiences frequent power outages or has an unreliable electricity supply. It is a backup power source that stores electricity from the grid or renewable energy sources like solar panels and converts it into usable electricity during power cuts or when the grid is down. Having an inverter battery ensures that critical appliances like refrigerators, fans, lights, and communication devices remain operational during power cuts. This is particularly important in areas where power outages are frequent or last for an extended period. In addition to being a backup power source, an inverter battery can also help save money on electricity bills.
Choosing the best inverter with a battery for your home can be a daunting task. Here are some factors that you should consider before making a decision:
Types of Inverter Battery for Home and Business
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/m6Z9jyTI92A” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Single Inverter Battery
Benefits of Single Inverter Battery:
- This battery can take a load of 500W for small home and business, as you can run Lights, Fans, Laptop, Cooler, Refrigerator, TV, etc.
- Backup Time: 3-4 hours
- Price: Rs. 10,000 to 15,000
- Component: 150Ah Lead Acid Battery * 1 + 700VA PWM solar Inverter * 1
Double Inverter Battery
Benefits of Double Inverter Battery:
- This battery can take a load of 2000W for small home and business, as you can run Lights, Fans, Laptop, Cooler, Refrigerator, TV, Surface Water Pump, etc.
- Backup Time: 3-4 hours
- Price: Rs. 20,000 to 30,000
- Component: 150Ah Lead Acid Battery * 2 + 2500VA PWM solar Inverter * 1
High-Capacity Inverter Battery (48V Inverter Battery)
Benefits of High-Capacity Inverter Battery:
- This battery can take a load of 2500W for small home and business, as you can run Lights, Fans, Laptop, Cooler, Refrigerator, TV, Surface Water Pump, AC, Washing Machine, Dish Washer, Electric Scotty Charger, etc.
- Starts from 3kW to 10kW.
- Backup Time: 3-4 hours
- Price: Rs. 80,000 to 2,50,000
- Component: 150Ah Lead Acid Battery * 4 + 3kW MPPT solar Inverter (PCU) * 1 or 5kWh Lithium Battery * 1 + 5kV Hybrid Solar Inverter
Inverter Battery Price in India
The price of an inverter battery in India depends on various factors such as the brand, capacity, and type of battery. Here are some estimated ranges of Inverter battery price is between to Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2,50,000.
Best Inverter Battery Brands in India
There are several inverter battery brands available in India, and choosing the best one can be challenging. Yet you can choose a decent product for yourself with the help of several aspects, such as reviews and ratings, customer services, technology, and most importantly, the product itself.
However, here are some of the most popular and reliable inverter battery brands in India; Loom Solar, Luminous, Microtek, Exide, LivGuard are the best inverter battery brands in India.
How to convert normal inverter battery into solar?
A consumer who wants to convert an old inverter battery to solar power must connect a solar charge controller and add a solar panel to the system in order to convert a standard inverter battery into a solar inverter battery when the power is out for more than 8 to 9 hours in rural areas.
Here are the steps to convert a normal inverter battery into a solar inverter battery:
Step 1: Choose solar panel capacity, for example: double size of battery capacity,
For single inverter battery = 2 * 150Ah Lead Acid Battery = 300W solar panel
For Double Inverter Battery = 2 * 150Ah Lead Acid Battery * 2 = 600W solar panel
For High-Capacity Inverter Battery = 2 * 150Ah Lead Acid Battery * 4 = 1200W solar panel
Step 2: Choose solar charge controller, for example: suitable voltage range of solar panel output. We recommend buying 10Amp. Or 20 Amp. Or 40 Amp. Solar Charge Controller based on usages, and budget.
Avg. price of solar panels, charge controller and its installation accessories for single inverter battery is Rs. 30,000, double inverter battery is Rs. 50,000 and high-capacity inverter battery is Rs. 1,00,000 including all charges.
You can obtain 24 x 7 electricity benefits available as well as reduce electricity bills.
Buy Inverter Battery Online in India
Loomsolar.com is the 1st online solar website whereas you get information about solar in multi languages such as English, Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Bangla, and Punjabi. Here, you will get technical and consumer review videos of solar products and services. There are some facilities, you must try here:
- Flexible EMI Option
- PAN India Delivery within 3 to 7 days
- Buy from Directly Solar Panel Manufacturer
- Over 50,000 Happy Homes and Business
- Product Demonstration Centers in your city