A revolution in the education industry is taking place pioneered by Udemy. It offers more than 130,000 Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) taught by 57000 instructors in both free and paid versions for the users. The operations of Udemy are global with a presence in more than 190 countries and student enrollments crossing 35 million. Udemy was valued at more than $3.25 billion in 2020.
The latest developments related to Udemy
- Udemy for Business which offers online learning courses for corporate companies recently teamed up with Betterworks, a well-known enterprise software company for offering educational content related to employee development. The Betterworks interface will be used by the employees to access the courses and managers can monitor the performance of the workers on a real-time basis and link it with the achievement of business outcomes in the form of Objectives and Key Results (OKR).
- It raised $50 million from Learn Capital to expand its growth and enhance its overall performance.
- The total annual recurring revenue from Udemy for Business crossed $100 million in 2020. It offers 7000 different courses and is utilized by renowned clients like PayPal, Apple, UNICEF, and the World Bank.
- As part of the Udemy clone, a ready-made and easy-to-use e-learning solution is provided. It includes Android and iOS apps, an admin panel for instructors, and a database for student management. We also offer a licensed bug-free source code and free technical support.
The unique aspects of the Udemy Clone Script are
- A comprehensive tutor dashboard where the expert instructor can teach his subjects through options like video conferencing and screen sharing.
- A social media login facility through integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram for the quick registration of students on the platform.
- Multilingual support is provided as subtitles are available to instantly translate the educational content accurately.
- Quizzes and tests are conducted to evaluate the knowledge of the student once he/she completes a specific course. The results will be generated immediately.
- Completion certificate once a user finishes the course. It gives the student more confidence and also serves as proof of their newly acquired skills.
- Add-on features like integration with Zoom API, a video player, a private messaging facility, and an ad-posting option.
With a huge student population, this is the right time to invest your resources in the Udemy clone script and make it big in the highly competitive education industry.