The US Still Images Market is segmented heavily in sectors like medical imaging, advertising, web designing etc. making this market heavily prolific, with an expectation to reach a market value of ~US $ 2 Bn by 2028.
- Increased demand for visual content has pushed the rise of Still Images Market in US.
- Since the Covid-19 pandemic, the demand for total visual representation, has marked the growth of the market.
- Social Media influencers requires a lot of still images to expand their reach out to the world, making their demand grow the market even more.
- Web Designing, creative projects and designs and developments, require mostly still images or stock images to begin with, marking the demand increase in the
1. Eased demand for visual content has pushed the rise of Still Images Market in US.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
- Increasing demand for visual content creation has surged due to the rise in increased use of online domains like social media, blogs, online broadcasting
- Since visual is responsible for proper understanding of the topic, businessmen and creators are increasing their shift to visual content by 80%.
- With visual content, success rate for the companies creating content has gone up by 90%.
- With increased visual content in social medias, 94% more views, higher click-through-rate and a 12% increase in web traffic has been observed, making all the markets to grow with it.
According to Ken Research, the US Still Image Market has been ever growing since visual representation was made an important requirement in the corporate and other informative sectors, tending to millions of needs and transforming the traditional ways into innovative graphical infographics, making understanding easier. The US Still Image Market is climbing with the total digitization ranging from various sectors with an expected market value of ~US $2 Billion by 2028.
2. Since the Covid-19 pandemic, the demand for total visual representation, has marked the growth of the market.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
- Covid-19 has resulted in a surge for online content visualization, online transaction with at least 55% visual representation of how to use that particular system.
- With a shift from traditional office commute to a work-from home condition, resulted in the visual transformation of the workspace and modules, with 7% rise in work flow success rate.
- A visual representation has successfully resulted in the 10% increase in memory retention in the workspace.
- With visual representation, an updraft of memory retention has proved the increase in employee output, surging the individual companies.
3. Social Media influencers requires a lot of still images to stand out, making their demand grow the market even more.
Request a Call with Expert to know more about the business model
- Upgraded Visual Appeals and User Experience, helps stimulate the better understanding of the subject required, resulting in more engagement.
- Social Media and Branding are the current emerging techniques, with promising results ensuring customer’s memory retention.
- With platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, the demand for still images has gone up due to engaging content that requires still images to begin with.
- With the increase in diverse projects, companies are now making progress by adding visual representation or infographics, in order to retain information much better.
4. Web designing, creative projects and designs demands the most still images to begin with, marking the demand increase in the market.
- With AI and Machine Learning, newer and automatic image generation has made a 20% rise in the market.
- With huge infrastructure supported by high speed internet, a high traffic in image generation has been observed.
- LinkedIn has shown to be the most effective in making its infographics and visual representation, with a 97% rise in usage.
- A rise of 74% social media users have been observed since the still images are being used at a larger amount.
According to Ken Research, the US Still Images Market is evolving with the rapid digitization occurring worldwide. With the diversity in projects and content, visual representation has become a deemed necessary asset that is helping every individual get a better grasp of things. With a vision of rapidly upgrading the informative world, the US Still Images Market is pushing its boundaries and is expected to reach a ~US $2 Billion, by 2028.