Through this article, we bring to you a list of some of the herbal green teas that you should definitely try along with the benefits they can provide you. Let’s dive straight into it.
1. Ginseng Herbal Tea
For preparing Ginseng herbal tea, the roots of Ginseng are used. The roots are known to have a number of health benefits. For a long time, this particular herbal green tea was famous only in Korea, but in recent times it is seen that people all over the world are drinking it on a large scale. This tea is known to have a very strong taste and smell that actually helps your body relax. Some of the health benefits of this tea are as follows:
• It helps improve memory.
• It helps with any kind of hormonal imbalances.
• It helps fight against fatigue.
• It is known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
2. Moringa Herbal Tea
The next chai green tea down our list is the Moringa Herbal Tea. This tea is known to contain a lot of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which are very essential for a human being to stay healthy. Moringa herbal tea is very similar to green tea and is made using the leaves of the Moringa plant. You can easily find this tea in the form of bags and even powder. Some of the health benefits of this tea are as follows:
• It helps fight against malnutrition.
• It helps control blood sugar levels.
• It can help prevent arsenic poisoning.
• It helps boost your testosterone level.
3. Ginger Tea
A sip of ginger tea is more than enough to beat the cough and cold you might be suffering from. Ginger is known to be a very rich source of magnesium, Vitamin C, and other minerals. Since ginger chai green tea contains so many vitamins and minerals, it is a very popular herbal remedy used to cure a number of ailments. This drink is very soothing to the body and blends well with honey, lemon, and peppermint. Some of the health benefits of this tea are as follows:
• It is very effective in preventing stomach ulcers.
• It is very helpful in curing problems related to the muscles and joints.
• It helps fight against common cough and cold.
• It helps improve the health of your heart and blood circulation.