1. Covid-19 Pandemic accelerated the growth of Online Meat Delivery Market.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a significant increase in demand for online meat delivery services. With social distancing measures and lockdowns in place, many people have been turning to online meat delivery services as a way to avoid going to crowded supermarkets and reduce their risk of exposure to the virus.
The Online Meat delivery players have witnessed 2.5 to 3X growth.-. Some of the factors driving this trend include the ease of ordering and home delivery, as well as the availability of a wide range of meat products and cuts. Additionally, many online meat delivery services have implemented strict safety protocols to ensure that their products are safe and hygienic, which has helped to build trust and confidence among consumers.
In addition, many traditional brick-and-mortar meat shops have also pivoted to online sales in order to adapt to the changing market conditions. This has further fuelled the growth of the online meat delivery industry.
This has resulted in a surge in demand for online meat delivery platforms, such as Fresh Direct, Butcher Box, and Crowd Cow. These platforms have reported significant growth in their customer base, order volume, and revenue since the start of the pandemic.
It remains to be seen whether this trend will continue in the long term, but for now, it seems that online meat delivery services are likely to remain a popular option for consumers looking for convenient and safe ways to purchase meat during the pandemic and beyond.
2. Online Meat Delivery offers Hygiene and Safety Assurance.
Interested to Know More about this Report, Request for the sample report
- Some of the major Hygiene and Safety issues are: –
- Microbial Contamination
- Chemical Contamination
- Physical Contamination
- The Online Meat delivery players are providing beat quality meat, sourced directly from farm & fishermen to the consumer.
- There are strict FFSAI quality guidelines that has to be followed and hence, Meat they deliver is fresh and safe and has already been subjected to ~150+ quality checks before going out for delivery. All these tests include that the meat is not undergone physical contamination. Meat does not get mixed or gets in contacts with other products like fish, crabs when delivered by online meat delivery companies. The meat should be fresh and pure not adulterer.
3. Is online meat delivery better then ordering from local butcher shops?
Visit This link :- Request for custom report
Local Butcher Shops
- Less choice as Physical stores have the limited availability of product options to choose from.
- Sometimes the product is not available in stock
- Bulk shopping can be inconvenient
- Strict operational hours, traffic, parking inconvenience are associated with shopping meat offline from a local store.
- Long payment queues also lead to inconvenience. Average queue time at a meat store ranges between 7-15 minutes.
- Finding an offline local Butcher shop that adhere to the FSSAI Safety regulations and quality & safety benchmarks can be really tedious task and neither is it a palatable experience procuring meat from the wet market or even from most meat shops that dot our neighborhoods.
- No certification assuring the quality of meat.
- Ability to see and touch the meat and choose what to buy
- Opportunity to establish personal connections, which can build loyalty.
- Different types of products to choose from at a single platform. The ready to eat and ready to cook categories were newly introduced by the online platforms.
- Bulk shopping can be done with ease.
- One of the top benefits of online shopping for quality meat is that it’s convenient. Ordering meat from an online storefront is much easier than visiting a physical store as it provides the ease of ordering anytime.
- The meat provided by online players is Fresh and Clean without any stains of blood.
- The end-to-end cold supply (temperature between 0-5 degrees throughout the processes of cleaning, cutting, storing, and even, till delivering) and over 120 quality checks including for standard chemicals, antibiotics, and preservatives, makes Online Meat Delivery platforms most reliable.
- The Online Platforms provides offers, discounts and various promotional offers as well.
- Navigating the products is easy through sorting and filter options available.