Solar batteries are a great way to store solar energy and use it later. They offer a stable and efficient way to store solar energy, enabling you to access it whenever you need it. Solar batteries are becoming more and more well-liked since they provide a practical, economical, and environmentally beneficial way to power your house or place of business.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/nhBM_tvvjWo” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Top 5 Solar Battery Manufacturers in India
1. Loom Solar —
Loom Solar is India’s №1 company of solar panels and batteries. Loom Solar has a top technology lithium battery and solar battery of “C10” that has the capacity to run multiple appliances like Tv, fans, lights, AC, washing machines, fridges, etc.
Price Range — Here are some estimated ranges of Solar battery prices between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 1,50,000.
— Low maintenance frequency
— 8 to 10 years expected life cycle
— It suitable for all kinds of inverters
— overcharge tolerance level is far better than flat plate batteries
Working — It takes a minimum of 10 hrs. to fully charge, and it can provide anywhere from 6–7 hours of backup power in case of an outage.
— batteries are heavy
— It occupies more space
— need to fill water in the battery from time to time.
2. Exide- Exide solar inverters are an efficient and reliable way to get energy from solar panels. They offer a range of features that make them suitable for both residential and commercial applications, including high-efficiency operation, easy installation, and remote monitoring capabilities.
Price Range- The typical pricing range for an Exide Solar Inverter is between Rs. 6000 and Rs. 22,000.
-Fast Charging efficiency
– Low rate of self-discharging
-Warranty of 5 yrs. on its solar inverter
-Compact size and noiseless operations.
Working- Its average life is 7–10 years.
-It is not available for online purchase
-Battery dealers are not aware
-Unaffordable for normal people.
3. Luminous– A Luminous solar inverter makes it possible to handle solar electricity, grid power, and batteries intelligently to provide consistent power for all electrical purposes.
Price Range– The estimated price range given for a luminous solar inverter is between Rs. 16,000 to Rs. 1,94,300.
-C10-rated deep cycle batteries specially designed for longer backup.
-Topping up frequency- once in 8–10 months.
Working- Luminous inverters are 91 percent more efficient.
-limited storage capacity.
-It requires regular maintenance and replacement over time.
-expensive to install and maintain
-less efficient than others.
4. Okaya- The Okaya Solar Battery is a reliable and powerful rechargeable battery designed to provide power for solar-powered devices.
Price Range- The estimated price range of the Okaya solar inverter is in between 10,000 to 22,000 approx.
–It has the capacity to store up to 8,000 mAh
-Okaya Solar Battery includes safety features such as overcharge protection, temperature control, and short circuit protection.
-lightweight and portable
-high-performance and long-lasting.
Limitations- Okaya won’t be held responsible for any special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or for any third-party claims.
5. Eastman- Eastman Solar Inverter is a reliable and efficient energy solution. It has been designed to provide clean, sustainable energy while ensuring maximum efficiency.
Price Range- The Estimate price range of the Eastman solar inverter is between Rs. 6,000 to 20,000 approx.
-built-in Solar charge controller
-Compatible with the IT load.
-Less power backup