The global toys and games market size was valued at USD 275.75 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% from 2021 to 2028. The industry is expanding as a result of numerous causes, including parents' increased interest in green toys, the resurgence of conventional toys and video games, awareness of the cognitive benefits of building toys, and the exponential expansion of mobile-based gaming.
The sales of toys and games based on popular characters from cartoons, TV shows and movies are escalating, in turn, propelling the market growth. Moreover, the global population is expected to grow from the current 7.6 Billion to over 9.6 Billion by 2030. Population growth coupled by continuously rising personnel disposable income levels is expected to represent a strong catalyst for the global toys and games market. Furthermore, apart from children, the sale of toys and games are also expected to be driven by older consumers, especially in segments such as action figures and accessories. Some of the other factors that are driving the demand for toys and games are adoption of free-to-play gaming, increasing popularity of educational and scientific toys, growing demand for eco-friendly toys,
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request a Sample @:
In 2019, the global board game market size was valued at USD 8.60 billion, with brick-and-mortar stores accounting for the majority of sales. Board games had a devoted following even before the pandemic, with roughly a thousand board game cafes springing up around the world. According to NDP, the popularity of board games has resulted in a 48% increase in sales year to date (2021). Board games have seen a renaissance at home, from chess to Chutes and Ladders and Exploding Kittens.
Key Player Mentioned:
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S
LEGO System A/S
JAKKS Pacific, Inc.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Product Segment Analysis:
Outdoor & Sport Toys
Games & Puzzles
Application Segment Analysis:
Segmentation by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Access Press Release @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-toys-games-market
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly increased the demand for antiviral medicines globally. The treatment of novel coronavirus has increased the demand for broad-spectrum antiviral drugs to manage the disease. Remdesivir, favipiravir, oseltamivir, and other combination medicines are highly prescribed for the treatment of COVID-19. Moreover, governments are increasing funding to pharmaceutical companies to develop novel therapeutics against COVID-19. For instance, in June 2021, the U.S. government has announced an investment of more than USD 3 billion to fasten the discovery, development, and manufacturing of antiviral medicines for COVID-19 treatment. The rising incidence of disease coupled with increasing R&D will increase the demand for antiviral drugs in the next 2 to 3 years.
The global Antiviral Drugs market is illustrated by key results:
- The Antiviral Drugs market research report comprises products developed, industries they cater to, and the strategies they adopt.
- Data related to the organizations such as the sales amassed by the manufacturers has also been mentioned. The report offers data related to the firm’s price models along with gross margins.
- The Antiviral Drugs market research report presents data regarding products and market share of the product segments.
- The report entails sales that are accounted for by the products and the revenues earned by these product segments.
KEY aspects covered in the report include:
- The market size and industry growth rate of the global and regional market across various segments
- The region or the sub-segment that is expected to drive the Toys And Games market in the forecast period 2020-2026
- Key companies operating in the global Toys And Games market and their market share
- The Factors that are estimated to drive the Toys And Games Market growth
- Key opportunities in the Toys And Games market
- Key technological advancements and market trends that shape the market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.