Bolts Manufacturers, Exporter, and Supplier in India
Aashish Steel is one of the largest Bolt Manufacturers in India. Bolts are part of the fastener family. Bolt is an essential component of a wide range of industries' supply or transportation systems. It is used for connecting or joining things and is simple to use; it can be quickly assembled and dismantled. Aashish Steel is one of the bolt manufacturers in mumbai, bolt manufacturer in pune, bolt manufacturer in ludhiana, etc. We have sales representatives in most of the major cities because we provide high-quality Bolts at affordable prices with simple services.
Two Main types of Bolts
Aashish Steel is a well known Allen Bolt Manufacturer in India. Allen Bolts are used to connect two or more soft material components. This bolt is made of high-quality raw materials to ensure that it is long-lasting and highly durable. High Tensile Allen Bolt plays an important role in the development of steel structures; they have a high yield strength to withstand compression fittings. Dimensional variations such as thickness, length, shape, size, and diameter are preferred for a variety of industrial applications.
For more information visit: Allen Bolt Manufacturer in India
Aashish Steel is a top U Bolt Manufacturer in India. A U bolt Fastener is a bolt with screw threads on both ends that resembles the letter “U.” It’s also known as a U-shaped bolt, a U-bolt clamp, or a U-bolt bracelet. The U bolt is a superb steel fastener throughout the industry due to its excellent performance and low cost. To make high-quality High Tensile U Bolt for our customers, we employ only the highest-quality materials, precision, and cutting-edge technology.
For more information visit: U Bolt Manufacturer in India
Application & Uses Of Bolts
- Bolts used in Petroleum Industry
- Hex Bolt used in Aerospace Industry
- Stud Bolt used in Chemical Industry
- Eye Bolt used in oil & Gas Industry
- U Bolt used in Nuclear Energy Sector
- T Bolt used in Automotive Industries
- Bolt size: M 02 to M 160, Custom Sizes
- Bolts Length: 3 mm to 200 mm
- Bolt: UNF, BSW, BSF, METRIC, UNC, or as required
- Standard of Bolts: IS1364, ISO 4014, ISO 4017, DIN 933, DIN 931, BS 1083, BS 1768, ASME B18.2.1, JIS B1180, DIN 558, ISO 4018, DIN-EN14399-4, DIN 601, ISO 4016, CSN 21301, EU 24016, DIN 7968, DIN7990, ASME B18.2.1, B18.5
- Form of Bolts: Hex, Threading, Square, Round as per Gauge Etc.
Bolts' Additional Information:
Bolts are made of stainless steel because they require corrosion resistance from the elements. They are sometimes made from materials such as brass, zinc, and titanium. Dimensional variations such as thickness, length, shape, size, and diameter are preferred for a variety of industrial applications.To make high-quality High Tensile Bolts for our customers, we employ only the highest-quality materials, precision, and cutting-edge technology.
Our website: https://asnutbolt.com
Visit us: Bolt Manufacturers in India