Aegis offers professional and reliable solutions for business telephone call recording. The different hardware and software components allow you to record calls – simple, legally watertight and utilizing your existing communication solution.
The Aegis voice logger call recording device is created to satisfy the needs of businesses that need to record, store, and track call conversations while compiling data from all geolocations and communication channels. Aegis Informatics Pvt. Ltd. is an all-in-one system that can record calls from any channel, including PSTN, ISDN, Analogue, IP/SIP, and GSM. The solution combines all call recordings into a central voice logging application that can be accessed from any location at any time.
1. Records calls from all communication channels, including GSM, PRI, IP/SIP, and analog.
2. Aegis Voice Logger support most major PBX system like cisco, Avaya, Panasonic, matrix
3. Aegis voice logger centralize management software is suitable for multi-locations offices. Aegis CMS help to records call conversation in centralize PC server
4. Aegis Voice Logger has provision to record calls limitlessly there is no lack of storage space, capacity can be increased on demand.
5. Comprehensive and location-wise call log search options.
6. Better security, only provide access to authorized persons
7. No need to additional cost or license fee to accessing the recording data multiple managers can access the recording data without hassle.
Analog Voice Logger
A PC-based telephone call recorder called an analog voice logger can record calls from an analog trunk or its extension line. The analog line voice logger can record caller ID, call time, call duration, start time, end time, incoming/outgoing call type, and call status like failed/ missed/ connected, among other call-related information. Easy-to-install software that can be controlled by a basic computer
PRI Voice Logger
1. A simple installation procedure
2. User friendly GUI
3. Integrate with centralize server
4. No need to additional PBX License required
5. Access the call recording over GUI
6. No calls disconnection on failure of system
7. Download single or multiple files as per requirement
8. No dependency on PBX model and E1 line provider
IP Voice Logger
With the help of IP Voice Logger, businesses may integrate a variety of communication tools, such as comprehensive voice, fax, calling, conferencing, video/audio surveillance, data tools, security surveillance, mobility, and facility access management into a single, easily accessible network.
1. Compatible with Cisco, SIP supported PBX and many more.
2. Built-in call recording server recordings accessed via web user interface
3. Gives you information such as call time, Recording duration, Call Direction, caller and callee information etc.
4. Your telephone system will be totally independent on the voice logger system
5. Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email