The Canon Ij Network Tool is used to switch the Canon printer's connection from one network to another. The Network utility programme can be used to determine where your Canon printer's connection is setup if you wish to check its connectivity with other devices. Additionally, the network utility tools can connect your printer to new or different devices if it has been reset.
The Network Utility programme can be used to locate a new network or reset a Canon printer. The network modifier of your printer is another name for the network utility tool. When you open the Canon printer's box and configure its LAN network and WiFi, the network utility tool, which can be either a driver or software, needs to be installed. You must purchase a LAN network router for the LAN connection. More details on installing and running the network utility tool are provided below;
What is the IJ Network tool's actual purpose or application?
The tool that is present in the printer or the device you are connecting the Canon printer to is called the Network Utility Tool of Canon. When a new printer is set up, the Canon Network utility or IJ network tool establishes a connection between the Canon printer and other devices. When the Canon printer is reset, it may also be in use. The tool must be installed from the main website or the official Canon website because it is not accessible from the base.
Canon printers are currently wifi. So one needs a LAN WiFi network router in order to link them to other devices. The network utility tool Canon will then be needed as the following step. One cannot set up the printer wirelessly with other devices like a computer, laptop, or Mac if these two requirements are not met. The tool's purpose is to connect the Canon printer to a new network if it has been reset or is brand-new.
When using the IJ Network Utility Tool, you should:
There are a few things to keep in mind before or while utilising the IJ Network utility tool. Following are some recommendations for using the Canon Network tool:
- You must refrain from using the IJ Network tool when executing any print operation.
- Stop printing or take a break from it, then use the network utility tool.
- One must keep in mind that they must first connect the Canon printer to the WiFi LAN network before using the network utility programme.
- The user must inspect the LAN WiFi cable and any cuts on the cable if there is a LAN connection issue.
- Replace the WiFi cable if there are any cuts before using the connection.
- When your device's security programme issues a warning, the following step is for you to grant access or permission so that the tool can use the secure software.
- When the printer is connected, the user can change the account. However, the user must exit the app to change the account when switching accounts.
How can I get the software for the IJ Network Utility tool?
The device does not support the IJ network software or application. It must be downloaded from Canon's official website. The IJ Network UtilityTool can be downloaded by following these procedures;
- Go to your device's browser now.
- Enter usa.canon.com/support, the company's official website, into the browser.
- The help page will now load.
- The Download option can be found there.
- Just click it.
- The download will now start.
- Your device's Downloads folder will contain the Setup download.
- That completes the downloading of the IJ Network tool.
How do I install the software for the IJ Network Utility Tool?
Launching or installing the IJ network tool's driver or software on Windows or Mac computers comes next after downloading it. To install or run the IJ Network Utility driver or software for Windows and Mac, adhere to the steps listed below;
- Now go to the device's or browser's Downloads section.
- The software setup or driver can be found there.
- Click the Setup twice.
- Run the app if you are a Windows user.
- And if you use a Mac, then enter your Mac's ID and password.
- And then start and install the Canon Network utility tool's software or driver.
- Now proceed with installation by following the remaining instructions displayed on the screen.
- That's it; the IJ Network Utility tool installation was successful.
Steps for Configuration of IJ Network Tool
Following the instructions below will allow you to configure the IJ network utility tool.
- First, check the LAN connection.
- next change the router.
- Then use a wired connection to connect the printer to the device.
- Open the IJ Network tool from the device at this point.
- The process of looking for a link will then begin.
- Now select Setup from the menu.
- then select the OK button.
- Choose the OK option and the Canon USB type on the following screen as well.
- The IJ Network, Utility tool configuration, is now complete and successful.
Also Read: ij.start.canon