Key Companies Covered in the Video Streaming Software Market Research Report AreIBM (US), Kaltura(US), BrightCove (US), Panopto (US), and other key market players.
“Increasing traction of Video-as-a-Service (VaaS) in enterprises due to lower cost of ownership, the extensive growth of online videos, and growing needs for on-demand streaming are driving the Video Streaming Software Market.”
The global video streaming software market size is expected to grow from USD 3.25 billion in 2022 to USD 7.50 billion by 2031, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.2%. The major factors driving the video streaming software market are increasing traction of VaaS in enterprises due to lower cost of ownership, extensive growth of online videos, and growing needs for on-demand streaming. However, network connectivity issues and the technical difficulties involved in video streaming are some of the major factors hindering the growth of the video streaming software market.
Access Free Sample Report Here@ https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-108379
“Video Analytics is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.”
The video analytics solutions segment is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period, as video analytics solutions offer a 360-degree view of enterprise viewer habits and behaviors, producing critical intelligence to support enterprise strategic goals. Through video analytics, enterprises can club Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, and cognitive technologies to extract actionable insights from the video files.
“Broadcasters, operators, and media vertical is expected to have the largest market share in 2022.”
The broadcasters, operators, and media vertical is expected to witness the highest adoption of video streaming software, as the video streaming software helps broadcasters, operators, and media companies to maximize monetization, minimize operational overheads, offer better services, and enhance viewing experiences.
“Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest CAGR.”
The APAC region includes emerging economies such as China, Australia, Singapore, and India. In these countries, enterprises are rapidly deploying video streaming software solutions. APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the increasing adoption of advanced technologies, growing usage of digital media among organizations and individuals, and the rising awareness about business productivity. In terms of market size, North America is expected to lead the video streaming software market in 2022.
In-depth interviews were conducted with Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), marketing directors, innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the video streaming software market.
To Know How our Report Can Help Streamline Your Business, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-108379
The breakup of the profiles of the primary participants is given below:
• By Company: Tier 1 – 24%, Tier 2 – 41%, and Tier 3 – 35%
• By Designation: C-Level – 57%, Director Level – 36%, Others – 7%
• By Region: North America – 49%, Europe – 28%, APAC – 16%, RoW – 7%
The key video streaming software providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Anvato, Inc. (Mountain View, US)
2. BoxCast (Cleveland, US)
3. Brightcove, Inc. (Boston, US)
4. Contus (Chennai, India)
5. DaCast (San Francisco, US)
6. Haivision, Inc. (Montreal, Canada)
7. IBM Corporation (New York, US)
8. Kaltura, Inc. (New York, US)
9. Kollective Technology, Inc. (Bend, US)
10. KZO Innovations (Reston, US)
11. MediaPlatform (Beverly Hills, US)
12. Ooyala, Inc. (Santa Clara, US)
13. Nuvola Media PTE Ltd. (Singapore)
14. Panopto (Pittsburgh, US)
15. Polycom, Inc. (San Jose, US)
16. Qumu Corporation (Minneapolis, US)
17. Ramp (Boston, US)
18. Sonic Foundry, Inc. (Madison, US)
19. StreamShark (Victoria, Australia)
20. uStudio, Inc. (Austin, US)
21. VBrick (Herndon, US)
22. VIDIZMO, LLC. (Sterling, US)
23. Vzaar (London, UK)
24. Wowza Media Systems LLC. (Colorado, US)
25. YuJa (San Jose, US)
The video streaming software market has been segmented based on solutions and services, streaming types, deployment types, verticals, and regions. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide key insights into their business overview; products and services; key strategies; new product launches; partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; expansions; and competitive landscapes associated with the video streaming software market.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in the video streaming software market in the following ways:
• The report segments the video streaming software market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different regions.
• The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
• The report is expected to help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to better their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystems, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 50 50509159