The largest city in Haryana, based in the southern part of Noida and along the borders of the NCR Region, Faridabad is a mixture of modern landscape with lush green beautiful fields on the other side. To add to the beauty of nature in Faridabad, the river Yamuna flows along the plains of Faridabad. For this beautiful journey with your family, Chiku Cab provides the service of Tempo Traveller hire in Faridabad.
What Makes Chiku Cabs Different From Other Companies?
- Book With Confidence – Quotes are instant and reserved online. Cancellations up to 24 hours before pickup are refunded in full.
- Ride Safely – Our drivers are vaccinated and wear masks. Vehicles are disinfected daily, and hand sanitizer is provided. Our minibus hire in Faridabad is totally safe and secured.
- Travel In Comfort – Every vehicle is air-conditioned. We arrange 4G mobile hotspots, child safety seats, and local tour guides upon request.
Know a little more about Faridabad
Founded by Emperor Jahangir’s treasurer, Baba Farid, Faridabad has a strong influence on Mughal architecture in its landmark sites. However, it was India’s post-partition mayhem that led to the industrial boom of Delhi’s neighboring city. Today, Haryana’s largest city, Faridabad, is a major industrial hub.
Faridabad has its fair share of historical sites, spiritual shrines, and natural beauty. The Nahar Singh Palace is a stunning example of the architecture of the Jat rulers. The Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, Shiva’s Temple, and St. Mary’s Orthodox Church are some of the prominent places of worship in the city. Nature lovers wouldn’t be disappointed either. The Dhauj Lake, Suraj Kund, and Peacock Lake are perfect for spending some quiet moments away from the fast-paced city. Suraj Kund is also famous for its annual crafts fair, which showcases the local culture and performing arts. Faridabad has several educational institutes and a cricket stadium.
Dhauj Lake Faridabad
Suraj Kund Faridabad
Although the city has a well-thought-out transport system, it is always more convenient to opt for a tempo traveller hire in Faridabad. The advantages of having a rental tempo traveller in Faridabad are many. The luxury of exploring the city at your pace is just one of them.
Where can I go on a road trip from Faridabad?
Faridabad is a great launching pad for some memorable road trips. Pick up a set of wheels, then get out on the open road to discover the region’s well-known tourist spots. Here are a few recommendations to get you started:
- Haridwar is 190 kilometers away and has plenty to keep you entertained. For starters, there is Har Ki Pauri, Parmarth Niketan, and Ram Jhula. The trickiest decision here will be where to halt your tempo traveller on rent in Faridabad when you enter Haridwar first.
- No Faridabad road trip is complete without visiting Mathura, around 190 kilometers from Faridabad. Halt your tempo traveller on rent at Prem Mandir Vrindavan, Banke Bihari Temple, and Giriraj Maharaj Ji Temple before continuing your journey.
Rajaji National Park, around 200 kilometres from Faridabad, is an ideal place to take a break from being on the road with your gang. Pack a picnic lunch or just appreciate the lovely natural surroundings in your tempo traveller rental in Faridabad.
Why should I rent a luxury tempo traveller in Faridabad with Chiku Cab?
From our exclusive offers to our member prices and rewards program, you’re guaranteed to save when you rent your tempo traveller with Chiku Cab. And with suppliers in Faridabad to select from, you have loads of choices when it comes to finding your perfect set of wheels. But we don’t just have special rates on rental cars. Flights, hotels, and tours can be added to your itinerary to create the ultimate Faridabad holiday package. Save more when you bundle more!
Where can I hire a tempo traveller and driver?
Chiku Cab offers chauffeured tempo travellers and related services throughout India.
For how long can I do a tempo traveller on rent in Faridabad along with a driver?
We accommodate everything from airport transfers to multi-week rentals.
For how many hours is a driver on duty?
Up to eight hours when driving locally and 12 hours outstation. Additional hours will typically incur fees.
Are there any mileage limits?
Within the cities in your itinerary, there are no mileage limits.
Are any common charges excluded?
No, our quotes include parking, tolls, and driver expenses. There are no night-time or waiting charges.
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
You will be refunded in full so long as you cancel at least 24 hours before your pickup time.