Are you one of those iPhone users who share their smartphones with other people? If yes, then there are chances that those people may mess around with it and uninstall some essential apps from your iPhone. And of course, none of us would like that. So, what will you do to avoid such situations? How will you stop those people from uninstalling apps on your iPhone? Well, there is a simple solution to fix this situation. The iPhone comes with a lot of security features that you can use to restrict other people from doing such things on your smartphone. First, you will have to enable those security features, and you can do that with much ease. Want to know about these security features? Want to know the way to stop other people from uninstalling apps on your iPhone?
If you have also faced such situations, it becomes more important to know how you can disable the app uninstallation on your iPhone. And here, this article will let you know the way to do so. Here, in the following report, we have mentioned the procedure for disabling the app uninstallation on your iPhone. To discover the method, all you need to do is read this complete article.
The Procedure to Disable the App Uninstallation on an iPhone
Apple has provided a security feature to its iPhone users to restrict app uninstallation on their device. Anyone can easily enable this feature by going through the settings on their iPhone. This is a simple task that anyone can perform without any difficulty. For this purpose, you will have to go through some simple steps included in the procedure. Here’s how you can restrict app uninstallation on your iPhone:
- To get started with the process, you need to make sure that you are using iOS 14 on your device. Now, launch the “Settings” on your iPhone.
- And now, scroll down and tap on the option of “Screen Time.”
- After reaching the Screen Time section, choose the option of “Content and Privacy Restriction.”
- And then, proceed further by turning on the option of “Content and Privacy Restrictions.”
- After turning on the option, navigate to the “iTunes and App Store Purchases.” This will bring up the preferences for installing and deleting apps on your iPhone.
- Select the “Deleting Apps” option and then change it into the “Don’t allow” to complete the procedure. And that’s it. Now, you have successfully disabled the app uninstallation on your iPhone.
So, go on and try these steps now. If you face any problem during the process, please let us know and keep visiting our website to stay updated.