Spotify is one of the most popular and commonly used music streaming services, and it covers a lot of excellent options that one can easily use to have the best music streaming experience. Anyone can set up and use Spotify on any of the devices, including Windows, Mac, and Linux computers, along with Android and iOS devices. On the other hand, Facebook is also a much-preferred social networking service that offers a lot of great features and options to all of its users. To enhance the experience of the users, both platforms keep adding new features from time to time. Also, one can link their Spotify account to their Facebook profile with much ease. Of course, if you want, you can easily disconnect Spotify from your Facebook account.
Whenever you access Facebook or Spotify on any of your devices, it prompts you to sign in to your accounts using your username and password. And if you wish to disconnect both of your accounts linked to each other, you will need to follow a procedure. Here, we will provide you with a method that will be easy to follow to disconnect your Spotify account from your Facebook profile. So, please read this entire post to explore the technique.
Procedure for disconnecting Spotify from Facebook account
Even though connecting your Spotify account to your Facebook profile has many perks, sometimes linking both of the services can cause minor problems. Or there can be any reason for which you want to unlink Spotify from your Facebook account. Whatever the cause might be, you can easily disconnect both of your accounts from each other. After unlinking Spotify from your Facebook account, you will be able to log in to your Spotify account with no need to make use of the FB login choice. To accomplish this task, you will firstly need to set up a password for your Spotify account, after which you will be able to disconnect Spotify out of your Facebook account. Here’s the complete procedure in detail.
Instructions to follow for disconnecting Spotify from Facebook account
Here are the instructions for unlinking Spotify from a Facebook account:
- To get started, first of all, go to the Spotify password reset page using a web browser on your device and carry out the reset procedure.
- After you are done resetting your Spotify password, you will then jump to the Facebook website and log in to your account.
- Once you are logged into your Facebook account, go to the top-right corner of the screen and click on the down arrow icon.
- From the menu that appears on your screen, you will choose the option of “Settings and Privacy.”
- After getting to the Settings and Privacy menu, click on the “Settings” option to proceed further.
- And now, you will reach the “Common Account Settings” page. And here, you will click on the “Apps and Web Pages” option located in the left sidebar.
- Under the Apps and Web Pages section, you will encounter an inventory of apps hooked up on your FB account.
- Scroll down through your screen to locate the Spotify option and click on the “Remove” button placed next to it.
- At last, you will see the Remove Spotify window appearing on your screen. Here, you will click on the “Remove” button to complete the procedure. And that’s it.
Your Spotify account will now get disconnected from your Facebook account. So, this is the way to disconnect Spotify from the Facebook account. And with all this information, hope that you will find this post helpful. To stay connected to us, please keep visiting our website.