The majority of the people in India love south Indian food. South Indian foods mainly involve grinding, mixing and blending. In south India, top restaurants can’t go a single day without the use of a wet grinder in their daily cooking. A commercial wet grinder satisfies their bigger quantities of chutney, dough and batter. This article helps you to choose the best commercial wet grinder for your Hotel or Restaurant.
The leading wet grinder brand Santha grinders have the great product Commercial 3 litres wet grinder. It suits all your needs. The stainless steel drum comes with a capacity of 3 litres. This is a large-sized device used for commercial purposes. The type of material used for body construction is food grade plastic makes it rust-free, shockproof. This product has high efficient function due to its powerful motor with an operating speed of 1440RPM and temperature protection. The roller stones in the machine are of high quality which is of Black granite which makes fine paste while grinding the batter. The product is a Tilting type grinder which makes work easier to transfer the mixture and clean the drum.
Features of Santha Commercial 10 Litre wet grinder:
• Tilting mechanism makes the cleaning of the machine hassle-free.
• Removable stainless steel lid to reduce noise during the process and avoid spillage.
• Solid stainless steel stand gives elegant look to the product.
Applications of Santha Commercial 10 Litre wet grinder:
• It can be used for making batter for super soft Idlis or fluffy vada or crisp dosa in larger quantities to meet out the requirement.
• It used to make ginger garlic paste, curry paste, coconut paste or milk.
• Can make multiple varieties of chutneys, dips and sauces.
• To make vegetable pulps for soups.