Laser skin resurfacing is a rejuvenation procedure that stimulates collagen production resulting in younger-looking skin without invasive surgery. People get surprised by the endless benefits and results of this minimally-invasive procedure.
Skin Resurfacing Treatment in Gurgaon is offered at Citrine Clinic by Dr. Niti Gaur. In this blog she has discussed how laser skin resurfacing can help one to manage skin imperfections and get glowing skin.
Laser skin resurfacing is beneficial for people following problems:
- Fine lines
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Skin tanning
- Enlarged pores.
Laser skin resurfacing treatments are done in two ways:
- Fractional CO2 (Ablative) lasers treat warts, scars, fine lines, and wrinkles. It removes the outermost damaged layer of the skin without causing any harm to the surrounding tissue.
- Non-ablative lasers help treat skin issues like acne, spider veins, and rosacea.
How is laser skin resurfacing done?
Before the procedure, the patient must prepare their skin. For example, a topical anesthetic is used to numb the skin on the day of the surgery. In addition, the skin will be cleaned, and a laser will be prepared on the treatment area by the practitioner. After that sunscreen and serums are applied for best outcomes.
The benefits of laser skin resurfacing:
- Laser skin resurfacing reduces fine lines and wrinkles: This procedure fine lines and wrinkles. People look years younger with improved results.
- Laser skin resurfacing has minimal recovery and downtime: This procedure takes about 3 to 10 days for healing, depending on the laser's depth and treatment area's size. The patient may experience some redness and sensitivity on the skin for the first few days. However, it will be resolved on its own.
- Reduces Pore Size: Laser skin resurfacing reduces the pore size of the skin, resulting in more even, healthy-looking skin. Since large pore size skin is more prone to acne and other skin issues, dirt, oil, and debris block the large pores and give breakouts, blackheads, and other problems. It reduces the pores' size, providing smoother, healthier-looking skin.
- Laser skin resurfacing improves the appearance of acne scars: Solving acne scars problems is very tough. The laser procedure breaks down the scar tissue made by the acne and reveals new healthy skin.
- Laser skin resurfacing stimulates collagen production: Collagen is essential for youthful-looking skin. The laser emits heat that stimulates collagen production and helps to keep skin plump and firm. It will boost collagen production, and the newly formed collagen gives healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Laser skin resurfacing provides long-lasting results: Unlike lotions and moisturizers, which only temporarily improve the appearance of the skin, the benefits of laser skin resurfacing are long-lasting. Many patients have been pleased with the results for many years.
- Laser skin resurfacing rejuvenates the skin: Birthmarks, dark age spots, moles, spider veins, and skin lesions are removed with laser skin resurfacing, giving skin a rejuvenated look.
- Laser skin resurfacing treats uneven skin tones and texture: It helps reduce sun damage or Hyperpigmentation by evening the skin tones and texture. This procedure improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture by removing the skin's outermost surface.
- Laser skin resurfacing works best with other treatments: This procedure works best in combination with other best skin rejuvenation procedures offered by Dr. Niti Gaur, the Best Skin Doctor in Gurgaon. It can enhance a maintain age-defining outcomes.
- Laser skin resurfacing improves the overall looks of the skin: It gives a healthier, younger, and cleaner appearance to the broad face. People benefit from this procedure by getting treatment for their problems, whether they need smoother skin or want to remove acne, blemishes, and fresh skin. People will get brighter-looking skin just after the treatment.
Visit Citrine Clinic to get rid of any type of skin imperfections with laser and other advanced skin treatments. Contact Dr. Niti Gaur today for more information!