The Internet is on its boom nowadays and with the regular advancements in the internet world, the need of maintaining space with each other has been raised. In order to maintain this space, the need for the best privacy features has arisen. Luckily, to fulfill this demand, Microsoft has proven as a boon as it provides all sorts of privacy settings required nowadays.
What is aka.ms/accountsettings?
It allows users to keep a check on the privacy settings so that any unauthorized user could not enter your way while playing games on Xbox or browsing any other product of Microsoft. Along the side of it, it allows an individual to keep the adult content away from the children. There are so many other features available under the aka ms accountsettings.
Is aka.ms/accountsettings not working?
Sometimes, the privacy settings available under aka ms accountsettings may interfere with the proper functioning of games. So, It becomes irritating and luckily this hindrance can be overcome easily as the solutions to it have been provided in the forthcoming passages. All you have to do is just keep a sharp eye on the suggested solutions.
- First check the version of the game you are playing whether it is a non-beta version or not. If it is a beta version, try the game which is a nonbeta version or update the game to the latest version.
- Check the internet connection, sometimes the issue resides due to the connectivity issue. Try having a strong internet connection while playing the game.
- You may also try customizing the router and setting it up with the NAT
- Sometimes it is an antivirus causing the trouble and in order to rectify it, you may try disabling it for a limited time period, so that you do not face any issue while playing the game.
- Another way of tackling the issue lies with restarting the device as sometimes the files do not boot up properly while starting up the device.