In case you have lost or can’t remember your AOL Mail login or screen name and are wondering ‘what is my AOL Mail login screen name’ then, let’s tell you that it’s quite easy to recover them! So, without wasting any time further, consider applying these below-mentioned steps to recover your login or screen name i.e., your AOL account’s username.
- To begin the process, you need to first navigate yourself to the ‘AOL.com Login Page’ using your web browser.
- Then, click left on the option of ‘Login/Join’ which is there in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From there, click on the ‘Forgot Username’ link and the same will direct you onto the ‘AOL Mail Recovery Page.’
- On the same, enter your registered phone number in the text field that reads—‘Email address or Phone Number.’
- After finishing entering, click on the ‘Continue’ button and when asked, choose the ‘Yes’ option to let AOL send you an 8-digit verification code on your phone number that you have provided.
- In the end, just type the received verification code into the required text-field and click-left to verify the same.
That’s it! This is how you can recover your AOL Mail login screen name to log in to an AOL account easily.
Few questions asked by AOL users-
- How do you find someone on AOL?
- How do I find my AOL username and password?
- How do I log into my AOL email?
- Why can't I log into my AOL account?
- How do I sign into my AOL account?
- Why does AOL keep asking for my password?
- How do I get a free AOL email account?
- Why is AOL email not working?