A Nasha Mukti Kendra assists a treatment seeker by offering a structured plan that guides them through detoxification, counselling therapy, and the instillation of skills necessary to attain and maintain sobriety. Treatment may include a range of approaches and therapies, depending on the services provided by the Government Nasha Mukti Kendra.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a broad counselling approach that addresses both behavioural and cognitive aspects of addiction. This type of treatment is divided into two components by the government's Nasha Mukti Kendra: functional analysis and skills training. This enables a person to identify the problematic area of behaviour and thinking so that it can be addressed. CBT is an evidence-based therapy that is extensively utilised in de-addiction programmes because it is beneficial for both long-term and short-term substance use disorders. Cognitive behavioural therapy improves skills and can be done alone, in a group, or in a family.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Dialectical behaviour therapy is a type of cognitive behaviour therapy designed to help people in recovery understand their addiction, strong emotions, and dialectical behaviour. It's a one-of-a-kind type of treatment in that it creates a prioritisation schedule for the individual in order to address the most serious concerns first. Dialectical behaviour therapy helps you control life-threatening behaviour, improve your quality of life, overcome therapy resistance, and acquire coping strategies and abilities. In a group setting, dialectical behaviour therapy might be used.
Group therapy is an important part of the treatment programmes of Best Nasha Mukti Kendra. It will assist an individual in developing skills, understanding behavioural and emotional concerns, solving problems as a group, and working together to overcome obstacles. In a group situation, the treatment seeker can be motivated and inspired by their peers who have been through similar experiences. This is critical in overcoming obstacles on the road to recovery.
Twelve Steps Model
The best Nasha Mukti Kendra follows a 12-step programme. The twelve-step programme focuses on gaining sobriety through learning new skills, surrendering to higher powers, and acquiring tools to live a sober and happy life.
Development of abilities
Anger management, stress management, nutrition, and life skills are among the abilities taught at wellness centres in India. These also differ from one centre to the next.
When Nasha Mukti medicine is used with counselling and other therapies in a de-addiction programme, it works miracles. A nasha mukti kendra can provide the following non-traditional therapies:
- Nutritional treatment will assist you in meeting your nutritional needs through a healthy diet and supplementation. A nutritious diet with nasha mukti medicines will give you more energy and will also help with mental health issues because some nutrients naturally release the feel-good hormone, making you feel happy and pleased.
- Exercise therapy is an important aspect of recovery because it stimulates the release of happy hormones in the brain, which encourages people to heal faster. Researchers have observed light to moderate exercise regulating one's mood, managing cravings, and boosting one's energy, resulting in the treatment seeker feeling better and more prepared for the day.
- Mindfulness is an indegenous therapy that has been scientifically demonstrated to help reduce stress, control cravings and emotions, and enhance behaviour in order to reduce addiction. Studies demonstrate that practising mindfulness on a regular basis lowers the risk of recurrence.
- Acupuncture is a treatment that stimulates blood flow and nerves while also calming the body. Acupuncture can also be utilised for spiritual healing. It increases the creation of neurotransmitters, which aids in relaxation and happiness.
- Music and art therapy provide a platform for people seeking treatment to unwind, learn new skills, and focus on something other than ruminating. This therapy, like equine therapy, aids in the development of self-reliance, habits, responsibilities, and self-control, all of which aid in rehabilitation.
Aside from the different therapies available at a nasha mukti kendra delhi NCR, it also provides:
- All types of de-addiction and concomitant mental health care in one location.
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, and counsellors make up a team of highly qualified mental health specialists.
- Medical help and care are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Treatment after discharge takes the form of continued therapy.
Family counselling and relationship therapy are two types of therapy.