You've come to the correct place if you've been considering acquiring some gorgeous dark brown clip in human hair extensions like the many celebrities and trendy females on your Instagram!
Investing in your first set of hair extensions should be a fun experience, and after you've done so, you'll be glad you did. The clip-on ponytail hair extensions are a great option for your first purchase. I'm here to provide you with some facts and tips to make the procedure easy.
1) Why Do People Get Hair Extensions?
If you haven't paid much attention to the latest hairstyles, you may not know that they are generally made with clip-on hair! The volume and radiance you'll achieve with extensions will blow you away.
2) Add Ponytails For The Non-Professionals.
Clip-On Ponytails are a great place to start for hair extensions because they are so simple to put in that you can do so on your own. Once you get the method down pat, you'll be able to create stunning hairstyles. Choosing the best clip-on ponytail is the first step, so don't rush things.
3) Choosing A Color Clip
Your ponytail clip-on color is the first step. There are over 15 different hues of extensions available, so you're likely to discover one that's just right for you. You can stick with the same color, go a tad lighter, or even go with a completely another hue!
4) Choosing The Length Of Your Ponytail Clip
Next, you'll have to decide on the length of hair you want to buy. This will all depend on the look you're striving for, so don't be afraid to experiment.
The 22 Inch Classic design is perfect if you want a more natural look.
This clip-on will still give you long, lush hair; it won't be as dramatic. This ponytail has a total weight of 150 grams. Make a significant adjustment and go for the 26 Inch Deluxe style if you're ready.
Using this 180-gram bad boy, everyone in your crew will want to know where you got your hair.
It will add incredible length, but you'll also get the fullest ponytail ever!
Once you've decided on a clip, let's see how to incorporate it into your mane. Do not incorporate the two front pieces of your hair in the ponytail you just made. The back of the front area of your hair is the best place to place your clip-in. Your hair and clip-in ponytail are ready to go when you put them both up and tie them together!
6) Help And Advice.
These recommendations will help you keep your ponytail hair extensions looking their best now that you've fallen in love. Don't be alarmed if you have any hair shedding in the beginning.
Remy ponytail clip-on hair is 100 percent human; therefore, washing, brushing, and styling it the same way you would your hair are all acceptable care methods.
7) Get Your Style On!
I'm sure you'll be eager to experiment with other hairstyles now that your ponytail is thick and delicious! Looks that will make your pals think you go to the salon every day are here.
A new take on the side pony
Make your buddies assume you've been taking hairstyling lessons by copying this look! Although it appears to be complicated, we guarantee that it will only take you less than five minutes to complete.
- About six elastics are required for this appearance.
- Start with a simple pony, starting at the base of the neck and working your way outward.
- To achieve a more disheveled appearance, you may also do this one freestyle.
- Simply insert elastics, spacing them 5-10cm apart to finish your ponytail.
- You can gently pull on each section from both sides for the lantern effect seen in the image.
- This style can easily be done with a high or low center ponytail for variety.
Love Heart's hair was braided.
Do you have a more daring spirit? The ponytail clip-in makes this haircut a cinch! Begin by inserting the clip-on ponytail as you learned in step 5 of this tutorial.
- You can begin plaiting your hair once your entire head of hair is secured in a ponytail.
- Wind your hair in three pieces, starting from the left and working your way to the right, without squeezing too hard.
- Swing the plait to the side to reveal the love heart effect.
- Starting from the top, gently pull out the plait pieces.
- This post covered everything you need to know about our clip-on ponytail extensions.
- These clip-in ponytails are the perfect solution for those of you who want to mix things up frequently.