You can't deny that the Internet has taken all over the world as the number of people dependent on the Internet has increased drastically in recent times and this number is increasing day by day. Most of the websites you see on your mobile or desktop are based on WordPress. It is a powerful content management system (CMS) that has now become the most popular website building platform. This is because WordPress has some distinctive features, making it a suitable website creation tool.
Not only businessmen, but bloggers also consider it to be the best platform. It is very easy to use that even a normal person can build a website/blog without having specific coding knowledge. But for professional and business websites, it is always better to hire a team of skilled WordPress Developers. But why? Because your website can have a serious impact on your business and therefore, you should let the professional WordPress Developer build your website.
To know exactly why WordPress is so popular, you need to know its main features.
- User-griendly (easy to use): Once you have the domain name and a web hosting account, you are all set to create your website. One can easily install WordPress through WordPress hosting provider or can simply upload from www.wordpress.org for free.
- Suitable for Both Informative and eCommerce Websites: It was originally designed for blogging and creating informative websites, but it is now used even for eCommerce websites.
- Thousands of Themes: Designing a website is such a task that requires special expertise, but this is not the case with WordPress. Yes, WordPress offers thousands of themes to customize the appearance and functions of your web pages according to your requirements.
- Thousands of Plugins: To provide additional functions as per your website's requirement, WordPress provides thousands of plugins. You can easily find the desired plugin in WordPress and install it for free, except in some cases.
- Responsive Design and SEO Friendly: A business website needs to rank high across different search engines and WordPress websites are SEO friendly. Thus, it is a suitable platform for creating business websites and eCommerce stores. In addition, WordPress provides responsive design so that visitors don't find it difficult to browse the website, even if they are using a mobile or a desktop.