Hotmail is one of the most famous free mail platform. people blindly trust this platform because of it’s security and other services.
Unlike the yahoo or it’s other competitors, Hotmail never gets down, also it doesn’t create a server related troubles for it’s users.
No doubt, hotmail is a brilliant email service provider, but still several users might be having little problems with the account like- not receiving emails is one of them.
Such issues occurs on the account due to the misconfiguration or there is something wrong with the account.
If you are currently unable to access the outlook account and getting some kind of errors.
do not worry, here are the guide to fix such problems.
How to fix Hotmail not receiving emails?
- When you cannot receive the emails on the inbox. You should check the other mail folders like- spam, manual, trash etc.
- Sometimes, users are not receiving some emails on Hotmail account because of invalid mail filters. So you should delete all types of filters from your account.
- Also, you should check the forwarding settings on your account. If it is active, you need to deactivate them.
- Some users might not be able to access the new emails because of browser errors. so you should delete all types of browser settings and then retry to access the browser again.
- Please delete the mail settings from your browser and then retry to access the webmail again.
- You should also check the server settings of your account, there might be something wrong with the account setting. So remove the current account settings and then retry to access the webmail again.
- Let's go to the outlook account settings, you need to check the incoming and outgoing server settings. if should start working fine on your device.
Once you change these settings on the Hotmail account. your email will start working fine.
In case, if you have some other issues with your account. please feel free to visit Askprob blogs for more assistance.