Post pandemic boredom is engulfing you badly and you are looking for peace, silence or complete tranquility that can refresh your mind and soul. Hey there, please come to Pangong Lake in Ladakh by booking a Pangong Lake Package Tour from NatureWings – The Best Travel Agency in Kolkata. Once you reach here, the serenity, the calmness, the cool breeze, the crystal blue waters and mountains all around heals all your anxiety and make you feel like lost in between. You completely surrender yourself in the arms of nature and immerse into the magic happening just in front of your eyes. It's amazing!
Let's learn something about this awesome Lake. Pangong Lake is situated at an elevation of 4,350m or 14,270 feet. It is world highest saltwater lake. Extending to almost 160km, Pangong Lake lies in between India and China where 40% of its territory belongs to India and the rest 60% of the lake belongs to China. The lake derives its name from Tibetan word “Banggong Co” which means “narrow and enchanted lake” – now you understand that the lake has got its name rightfully.
So, be it a domestic traveler or foreigners – everybody throng to behold this marvel of nature once in a lifetime. It is the most beautiful lake in India and always remains in the bucket list of travelers and adventure lovers. Never miss this wonder land when you will be in Ladakh Trip. So, have a discussion with your Ladakh Tour Plan with our specialist. We will be happy to provide you the best itinerary for Ladakh Package Tour from Delhi, Ladakh Package Tour from Mumbai, Ladakh Package Tour from Kolkata comprising of Leh, Kargil, Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake with Best Ladakh Package Cost.
Dear Guests, Pickup your phone and give us a Call/WhatsApp for any kind of assistance on Ladakh Pangong Lake Package Tour at +91-98300-13505
Visit our Website : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/leh-ladakh-nubravalley-pangong-package-tour-6n-7d
Best tourist attractions of Ladakh Package Tour:
In this Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Pangong Lake Camp Stay at Night you will cover the most popular tourist spot like – Suru Valley, Nubra Valley, Zanskar Valley, Chang La Pass, Confluence of The Indus And Zanskar River, Pangong Lake, Hunder Village, Hemis Gompa, Hemis National Park, Khardung La, Alchi Monastery, Lamayuru Monastery, Spituk Monastery, Thiksey Monastery, Shey Monastery, Stakna Monastery, Sankar Monastery, Matho Monastery, Shanti Stupa, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Hall of Fame, Kargil, Drass War Memorial, Zorawar Fort, Magnetic Hill etc.
Day Wise Ladakh Package Tour Itinerary with Pangong Lake Camp Stay :
Day 1 – Pickup from Leh Airport, Transfer To Hotel
Day 2 – Leh Local Sightseeing
Day 3 – Leh Local Sightseeing
Day 4 – Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass
Day 5 – Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake via Diskit Monastery
Day 6 – Pangong Lake to Leh via Changla Pass & Hemis Monastery
Day 7 – Leh Fly Out
Ladakh Package Tour Inclusions :
– Accommodation in listed Hotels
– Breakfast and Dinner only
– Transfers and all sightseeing in an exclusive Private vehicle
– Parking, Toll Tax, Permits
– Guest Service Support during trip from India office 24/7
For Detail Ladakh Tour with Pangong Lake Plz Visit :
Sector 1, Bidhannagar
Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
Website : https://www.naturewings.com
Package URL : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/leh-ladakh-nubravalley-pangong-package-tour-6n-7d
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/naturewingsholidays
Twitter : https://twitter.com/NatureWings
Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/naturewingsenq/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/naturewings_holidays/
YouTube : https://youtube.com/c/NATUREWINGS-HOLIDAYS
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/naturewings-holidays