Dirty air is drawn in through the front grill and passes through a 4-stage filtering system in an Electronic air cleaner. The Prefilter consists of aluminum mesh and a close-knit poly mesh. It prevents larger particles, lint, and hair from entering the collecting cell. The next step is a 2-Stage Electrostatic Collecting Cell. Dirt particles are charged with a high positive voltage by a series of fine ionizing wires. The charged particles are drawn through to the collecting plates where the dirt adheres to the grounded plates and remains until the cell is taken out and washed. Removes particles down to 0.01 micron (1/2,540,000 of an inch).
The air is then drawn through an Activated Carbon Odor & Gas VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Removal Filter to
Help remove offensive odors and gases. Clean air is then discharged out the top of the Air Cleaner. Dual Negative Ionizer is located in the clean air stream. Adding healthy negative ions to the air revitalizes the air similar to that near a waterfall, spring, the ocean, or after a rainfall. Studies have shown that negative ions have a beneficial effect on human biochemistry, both physically and mentally.
- Helps provide relief from allergy, asthma and other respiratory illness.
- Helps clear a smoky environment quickly, so everyone can work and relax together.
- Helps reduce the time and money spent on cleaning and redecorating. Prevents damaging black dust from staining walls, upholstery and window coverings.
- Helps reduce tobacco, cooking and pet odors.
- Revitalizes the air with healthy negative ions.
- Improves indoor air quality for a fresher, more comfortable environment, year-round.