The global xylitol market size was valued at USD 447.88 million in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% from 2020 to 2028. Growing demand for xylitol in food and nutraceutical applications is expected to be a key driving factor for the market over the forecast period. Low-calorie, crystalline xylitol is a natural sweetener found in fibrous plant foods and hardwood trees.
Xylitol is a naturally occurring alcohol found in most plant material, including many fruits and vegetables. It is extracted from birch wood to make medicine.
Xylitol is widely used as a sugar substitute and in “sugar-free” chewing gums, mints, and other candies. However, sorbitol is the most commonly used sweetener in sugarless gums because it is less expensive than xylitol and easier to make into commercial products.
People use xylitol to prevent cavities. It is also used to prevent tooth plaque and ear infection (otitis media), and for many other uses, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
Dog owners should know that xylitol can be toxic to dogs, even when the relatively small amounts from candies are eaten. If your dog eats a product that contains xylitol, it is important to take the dog to a veterinarian immediately.
Xylitol has a similar level of sweetness to sugar but with a fraction of the calories. It is a popular ingredient in a variety of products, including sugar-free gum and toothpaste.
Manufacturers add xylitol to a range of foods, including:
- sugar-free candies, such as gum, mints, and gummies
- jams and jellies
- nut butters, including peanut butter
To identify the key drivers and the competitors’ insights, Request a Sample @:
Top Key Players involved in the artificial intelligence for IT operations platform Market includes:
Thomson Biotech (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
On the basis of form, the market is bifurcated into powder and liquid. The powder form segment led the global xylitol market in 2020 with a revenue share of more than 90%. The effectiveness in various applications and easy availability, handling, and storability are the key factors responsible for the high demand for the product in powder form.
The powder form is majorly used in the manufacturing of chewing gums and anhydrous dietary supplements on account of its durability. It increases the shelf life of the final products due to less or no content of water. On the other hand, the liquid form segment will register the fastest CAGR from 2020 to 2028 on account of the low costs of liquid product form.
The product of segmentation:
Bakery & Other Foods
Segmentation by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Access Press Release @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-xylitol-market
Good Reasons to Buy a Global Xylitol Market Report:
- Offers detailed market breakdown and data triangulation that will help guide the market trends.
- The methodology used in the report gives the absolute authentic data that helps advising whether the market has an opportunity in the upcoming years.
- Provides a detail analysis about the Covid-19 impact on the market and how it will help boost the market in the near future.
- Give’s a thorough analyst’s viewpoint which guides the client through market collaterals for the better opportunities in the market.
- Pinpoints the most valued region and how the market can be expanded in the industry to generate more revenue with all the important government guidelines and environmental policies.
The global Xylitol market is illustrated by key results:
- The Xylitol market research report comprises products developed, industries they cater to, and the strategies they adopt.
- Data related to the organizations such as the sales amassed by the manufacturers has also been mentioned. The report offers data related to the firm’s price models along with gross margins.
- The Xylitol market research report presents data regarding products and market share of the product segments.
- The report entails sales that are accounted for by the products and the revenues earned by these product segments.
- Information regarding the applications and sales projections for the given time period is included in the report.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.