Automating Network Provisioning: Exploring the Zero-Touch Provisioning Market
Zero-touch provisioning is automating how organizations deploy and configure devices and network elements. The global zero-touch provisioning market size is projected to grow from USD 2.9 billion in 2022 to USD 7.3 billion by 2032, at a compound annual growth rate of 10.80% during the forecast period. Zero-touch provisioning enables efficient large-scale device deployments.
Zero-Touch Provisioning Market Overview:
Zero-touch provisioning refers to the automatic provisioning of devices and network components without manual intervention. Key capabilities include:
- Automated device configuration based on predefined templates
- Automatic software and firmware updates
- Remote secure access management
- Compliance enforcement and settings lockdown
- Inventory tracking and status monitoring
- Integration with hardware supply chain workflows
Zero-touch provisioning boosts operational efficiency, reduces costs, and enhances security compliance. It is gaining importance with the growth of IoT, edge computing and 5G networks involving thousands of distributed devices.
Download Research Sample with Industry Insights: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/11705
Key Market Segments:
The zero-touch provisioning market is segmented by component, deployment mode, enterprise size, industry vertical, and region:
- Components: Hardware, Software, Services
- Deployment Mode: On-premise, Cloud-based
- Organization Size: SMEs, Large Enterprises
- Verticals: Retail, BFSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transportation
- Regions: North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, Latin America
Key Market Drivers
- Exponential increase in IoT devices and edge nodes
- Rise of 5G networks and associated infrastructure
- Need to optimize costs and asset utilization
- Desire to minimize human errors in device configuration
- Growing importance of compliance in device provisioning
Zero-Touch Provisioning Market Key Players:
Leading zero-touch provisioning vendors include:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Juniper Networks
- Extreme Networks
North America accounted for the largest market share in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to 5G investments in China, Japan and India.
Latest Industry News:
- Google Cloud partners with Ericsson for 5G core infrastructure automation
- Red Hat launches new zero-touch provisioning and management solution
- IBM partners with Telefonica to streamline 5G network rollouts
In summary, zero-touch provisioning is becoming critical given the scale and distributed nature of emerging network infrastructures. The market outlook is positive as minimizing provisioning costs and errors has massive economic upside. Leading providers are well-positioned to capitalize on the need for agile, automated, secure provisioning at scale.
Get Complete Report Details: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/zero-touch-provisioning-market-11705
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)