Southwest Airlines is one of the significant American Airline carriers that has its headquarters in Dallas, Texas, and is the world's largest low-cost carrier. Southwest Airlines is considered a low-cost Airline, but the way they do things makes them different than their low-cost competitors. Here you will get a quick tour of the Southwest Airlines Reservations Process. We will also be discussing its Check-in and Baggage Policies here. Let’s start with the ticket booking process, which is divided into several easy to understand steps.
How to Make Southwest Airlines Flight Reservation
- Open the official website of Southwest.
- Go to the Home page and get an option to select Round Trip or One Way Ticket, Travel Dates, and the number of passengers.
- The default number reflecting will be one (1 passenger), so if you are booking only one ticket, then no changes are required.
- Select your payment option depending on whether you want to pay in Dollars or with your Southwest Rapid Reward Points.
- Do you want to apply for a Promo? If yes, then enter the Promo Code that you have in the Promo Code field just below the travel dates.
- Now you need to enter both the cities of your trip.
- Also, enter the dates for your trip.
- Click on the “Low Fare Calendar” if your travel dates are flexible and you want to go for a cheap fare.
- Now all you need to do is simply click on the “Search” select the flight that best suits your requirement, and proceed to book your ticket.
- Click on Get Flights and get the chance of a flight booking.