British Airways is said to be one of the best airlines in the United Kingdom. People prefer to travel with this airline because of the ease with which they can book a ticket and also manage their bookings afterwards.
There is a manage booking option available on the website of British Airways manage my booking which allows travellers to manage their with just a few clicks without anyone's help. The manage booking option allows travellers to do a lot of things, ensuring absolute convenience for them. From adding extra seats to cancelling your flight, there are a lot of options which the manage booking option of British Airways gives you so that managing your travel booking is not a hassle for you.
In this article we will be looking at the procedure to use the Manage Booking option of British Airways and we will also know what all you can do with the help of this option. By the time you finish reading this article, you will be well acquainted with the Manage Booking option of the British Airways.
British Airways Manage Booking Process
The British Airways Manage booking option provides you several options like you can change your flight with the manage booking option, you can add additional baggage, you can rebook your flight, change flight, change the flight date which suits your needs the best, change the name, add or purchase extra seats, add or upgrade your seat and even cancel your flight.
The whole process to use the manage booking option of British Airways is very simple and involves the steps which have been mentioned below:
- Start by opening the official website of British airways.
- After you open the website, you have to use your login credentials and log in to your account.
- After you have successfully logged in, find the option of “British Airways Manage Booking” and click on it.
- After this, you have to enter details like your booking number and your last name. After you are done entering this information, it will display on your screen.
- After this, your booking will appear on the screen. Now you have to click on the “edit” option.
- You can now manage your booking by making whatever changes you want to make.
- After making the changes, you have to confirm them and your travel itinerary will be changed.
There is a lot that you can do with the manage booking option. This option has made travellers independent by allowing them to make changes to their travel itinerary on their own without contacting the customer support team every time unless they feel that they are in need of help.
This was all about the Manage Booking process of British Airways. We hope that this article was successful in making you aware of what all you can do with the help of the manage booking option and how you can use this option. Although using this option is very easy, if you have any doubts, then you can get in contact with the customer support team of British Airways to get their help.