Lenovo idea pad is one of the best-known devices for productivity purpose. they have a large battery that gives you a backup of more than 6 hours. Along with that, Lenovo idea pad laptop comes up with the fast-charging option. Through which, your laptop charged very fast.
But sometimes, Lenovo laptop won’t charge itself due to the technical problems. here is the guide to fix lenovo laptop not charging while plugged in, you can apply it on your device.
How to fix Lenovo laptop not charging?
- First of all, you need to power off the laptop and plugin the charger and leave it10 minutes.
- Let’s make sure that the power adapter is fitting properly in the socket. If it is loose, you need to connect it to another power source. After that, you need to try to connect it to the power supply.
- Let’s make sure that the power adapter is not faulty. The cable should not be broken. If it is broken, you need to replace the wire. Also, make sure that you are using the branded adapter. If you are using any third-party adapter, you need to replace it.
- Sometimes, Lenovo laptop is not charging because of the faulty charging socket in the laptop. so, you need to make sure that it is not faulty.
- Let’s update the power driver on the windows computer. when these drivers are outdated. you won’t be able to update the driver. so you need to visit us for more help.
- Sometimes, the Lenovo laptop won’t charge problem can be fixed by making the changes into the windows. so you need to update the windows. after that your device will start charging.
So these are the steps to fix the Lenovo laptop won’t charge problem. in case, if you have some other issues. you need to visit us for more help. Here you will find the articles related to the Lenovo laptop power issues.