In this blog first we will explain what web development is and why this is high in demand. Web portal is a website which provides a single point access to the applications and information of any business. It is an online place which holds complete information, pictures, videos and media links as data. It is used to share business information in public, to promote a business or to make people aware about their product and services. Many people develop websites to post their blog and articles. Large businesses or organizations go for dynamic websites to manage their workflow. To grow any business and reach at the high, brand awareness is must. Website helps us to not only promote the brand only but get the maximum exposure in the public. It helps us to increase our client base and also communicate with the potential customers directly.
A web portal helps users with a wide range of features like user login, analytics dashboard, navigation, chat and business-specific features of the organization. Web portals are easily accessible from anywhere from multiple platforms as well and it gives personalized access to a specific user. Integration, personalization and consistency are the three biggest strengths of any web portal. There are different types of web portals developed according to the needs of businesses. Few of them are given below-
- Business Portals – Business Portals basically provides many kinds of services and content like information, registration/login, corporate intranets, order bookings and compliance-related services etc.
- Employee Portals – Employee portals keep the record of all the employees of an organization. It also provides a way for employees to get connected with each other and also get updates from the company. It offers tools applying for leave, day offs and maintaining records.
- Government Portals – The government portal lists the services and information for the public. It helps to make people aware about the plans of the government.
- Banking Portals – Banking portals offer a large number of facilities to their customers like online banking transaction, fd, pay loan amount by sitting at home. Banking software is secured to access customer’s data.
- Student Portals – In this portal students can log in or sign up to see and update things like course details, notices, exam forms, fees, results, hall tickets, enrollment details and many things related to their institute. It makes the process convenient for students as well as management.
There are many other portals like Management Portals, Patient Portals, Vendor Portals etc which can be customized as per the client’s requirement. Anyone looking for a Web Development Service can contact Prosix Technology to get the best web portal.