Disclaimer: This is a user generated content submitted by a member of the WriteUpCafe Community. The views and writings here reflect that of the author and not of WriteUpCafe. If you have any complaints regarding this post kindly report it to us.
- Google's response to the investigation into screen burn-in issues with the Pixel 2 XL may not make owners happy. It looks like there may not be a way to fix the problem any time soon. Google has made an update to its product forums about the Pixel 2 XL Used . The update says that the burn-in problem is normal.
- Google says that the burn-in (which they call “differential aging”) on the Pixel 2 XL is similar to what happens on OLED screens in other products that are similar. Google is basically saying that this is normal for OLED screens and that what people are seeing with burn-in is normal for this technology. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to get the job done, you've come to the right place.
- Google has also fixed the problem that some Pixel 2 XL users had with the colors on the screen not being as bright as on other phones. The company says that the Pixel 2 XL was made with the goal of getting more natural and true colors. On the other hand, some phones may put more emphasis on color brightness, and Google admits that some users like these more vivid colors.
See Also : Y2mate: The Best YouTube to MP3 Converter
- Both the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL have a setting that lets you boost the brightness of colors by 10%. If you're looking for a place to stay, you've come to the right place. If you're looking for a place to eat, you've come to the right place.
- The good news is that Google is fixing the problems with colors that some users have noticed. But if you were worried about burn-in on your Pixel 2 XL screen, it looks like Google thinks it's normal. The “ongoing updates” that were promised should help fix this problem, we hope.
- Also, Google has made sure that all Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL devices have a two-year warranty, which is good news for users. Google will fix problems with the Pixel 2 like clicking or whining sounds with a future software update.