There are many ways to represent your identity and individuality in the modern digital world. Online, we have a variety of ways to express ourselves, from social media sites to video games.
NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) are one of the most distinctive and fascinating ways to express yourself online. NFTs come in various forms, making it challenging to track them all.
Today, I'd like to introduce you to Bored Bunny NFT. Still, just hearing the name conjures up an optimistic mood. Here, you'll learn ten incredible facts about this NFT, where to buy them, and how even newcomers can acquire this NFT.
What are NFTs?
NFTs, or Non-fungible Tokens, are unique digital assets that use blockchain technology to certify ownership and authenticity. NFT can represent a wide range of items, including but not limited to: art, music, videos, gaming items, and collectibles.
They are kept on a blockchain, a decentralized database used for transaction recording. NFTs can be purchased, sold, or bartered like other assets, but because they are unique, and can be considered as collector's items.
Unlike cryptocurrencies, which are fungible (interchangeable with other units of the same value), NFTs are unique and cannot be replicated or exchanged for something of equal value.
Although NFTs have been around for some time, their popularity has recently skyrocketed. This is partly due to the popularity of blockchain-based virtual economies like CryptoKitties and Decentraland. Here players can buy, sell, and barter with virtual items.
NFT Bored Bunny: What It Is?
Launched in January 2022, the Bored Bunny NFT exclusive collection has been available for trading on the NFT Global market ever since. In terms of NFT projects, Bored Bunny claims to be the most extensive and rapidly expanding option available.
There are 4,999 Non-Fungible Tokens in the collection, all created from 3D images of cute rabbits wearing a wide range of outfits and accessories.
With the purchase of a bunny, every community member gains access to Bored Bunny City, a piece of private property in the metaverse. In addition, you can “breed” your bunny to create one-of-a-kind bunnies from the second generation.
10 Amazing Facts About Bored Bunny NFTs
- Two co-founders, Jeff & Greg, created the Bored Bunny NFT collection. Currently, there is no information available about the founders. However, only the Bunny characters of both founders can be found on the Bored Bunny website. The founders remain anonymous to the outside world.
- There are 4,999 unique NFTs in the Bored Bunny collection.
- The NFTs were designed in 3D and feature Bunnies donning a wide range of fashionable outfits and bright colors.
- The NFTs were designed by Zlot, Ingrid, and Walter Smidge, three digital creators. Zlot is the supervisor and has extensive programming and design expertise. This NFT project's primary artist is Ingrid. He has also worked as a designer and digital illustrator.
- As with other NFTs, Bored Bunny tokens are built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Only the NFT Marketplace OpenSea currently supports trading for this collection.
- Since trading began, more than 10,000 ethers' worth of Bored Bunny NFTs has changed hands, roughly the same as $30 million.
- Those who invest in the Bored Bunny NFT will be invited to special events and have unrestricted use of the Bored Bunny Metaverse.
- The secret behind each bunny is revealed on the official Discord and Twitter channels, increasing communication between the Bored Bunny team and its fans.
- There are many well-known bored bunnies, including The Sheriff of Bunnyton, Drexyl Rabbey, Angela Lansbunny Death, Liza Bunelli, Father Rabbitson, Rabbitkazam, and The Oracle.
How to Invest in Bored Bunny NFT?
Although purchasing an NFT gives you digital ownership of an asset, it may not be accurate to refer to it as an investment in and of itself. Numerous crypto enthusiasts and investors are wary of NFT due to its unique nature.
You can purchase this NFT from several NFT marketplaces. You'll generally need ETH in your wallet to make a trade. Some platforms where you can get this NFT:
- Open Sea
- Nifty Gateway
- Moment Ranks
Where to Buy Bored Bunny NFTs?
You can buy all of the available Bored bunny NFTs with ETH on the OpenSea platform, which is the best place to do so.
To see a list of NFTs, just type “Bored Bunny” into the search bar on the open sea platform. Select your preferred option and proceed to checkout.
How Does Bored Bunny Work?
Bored bunny, like most NFTs, is a digital asset on the Ethereum cryptocurrency's blockchain. The market determines the NFT's worth, and you can trade and buy them just like any other piece of artwork.
People can mint their bunnies after finishing the project. Open mint is currently not freely accessible. If you have enough ETH, you can buy one.
Read More: Why is George Flyod NFT getting popular?
You can now buy a Bored Bunny NFT from OpenSea for 0.0008 Ether.
You can make money by selling the Bored Bunny NFT on the NFT market.
Right now, open mint is not freely available. You can buy them for a fixed amount of ETH.
It is entirely up to you to put money into NFT or not. You can satisfy your inner collector by purchasing a digital copy of an artwork or other digital asset that you particularly enjoy. But if you want to make a quick profit by selling it, you'll need to do your homework and understand the asset you're buying.
Whether or not the Bored Bunny NFT collection is your cup of tea, investing in non-fungible tokens is trending. It often leads to significant gains in value. People now consider it a status symbol if you have digital NFT art in your collection.
Non-fungible token investments come with a higher potential for loss and volatile prices. There is a risk of complete loss of investment if token demand drops. If this happens, selling tokens may become impossible or extremely difficult.