These days, everyone loves to use emojis everywhere. These emojis have changed the way we communicate with others. There is a great variety of emojis that we can use anywhere, and it is the perfect way of expressing our emotions. Now, we all use emojis more than words in our text messages. They personalize our experience by making our chats more interesting and fun. Whether you are using Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or any other chatting service, you can use emojis anywhere easily. However, the process of getting the emojis differs according to the devices that you use. And using emojis on a smartphone is different as compared to doing so using the computer system. And now, coming to getting emojis on a Chromebook, then this follows a much different procedure. There are various ways of using emojis on a Chromebook.
But, if you have just bought a new Chromebook computer, then you might not know how to do that. Do you own a Chromebook computer? Want to know the way to use emojis on it? Well, if yes, then this article will help you to do so. Here, in this article, we have mentioned the methods that any Chromebook user can apply for using emojis on their computer. So, if you want to get the techniques, you need to read the complete article.
The Methods for Getting Emojis on a Chromebook
Emojis have now become a vital part of the internet language, and that is why no matter which device you use, you should know how to use the emojis. And if you use a Chromebook computer and want to get the emojis keyboard on it, then, fortunately, Google comes with an inbuilt emoji keyboard for Chrome OS users. You can easily access that inbuilt emoji keyboard on your Chromebook by following the proper procedure. There are two ways of getting emojis on a Chromebook computer. And here, we have mentioned both the techniques. The processes are much easier to follow, and within a short time, you will be able to use emojis on your Chromebook computer. Both the methods are explained stepwise so that you can understand the task in a more clear way.
So, now, let’s get you to the main procedures for using emojis on a Chromebook. Here’s what you need to do so:
The Steps for Getting Emojis on a Chromebook
Method 1: Here is the first method for using emojis on a Chromebook computer. Follow the below-mentioned steps please:
- To get started with this method, firstly, you will need to enable the input options on the Chrome OS shelf. To do that, click on the Time that you will see in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- And now, a pop-up window will open on your screen in which you will have to select the “Settings” icon to open it on your computer.
- After this, on the Settings page, scroll down through your screen and click on the “Advanced” option.
- And next, select the option of “Languages and Input”.
- Now, scroll down again through the screen and turn on the toggle switch that you can see placed next to the “Show Input Options on the Shelf”.
- And now, close the Settings window and click on the “US” on the shelf. This will open up the Input options.
- Click on the “Smiley” icon to bring the emoji keyboard on your screen. Now, here, you can use any emoticons by tapping on them. You can even browse different categories of the emojis by tapping or clicking on the symbols in the bottom row.
And now, let’s see another method of using emojis on a Chromebook. Here’s how to proceed with this technique.
Method 2: Using the On-Screen Chromebook Keyboard
- According to this method, firstly, click on the Time given in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- And now, click on the ‘“Settings” icon in the pop-up window appearing on your screen.
- After opening the Settings, scroll down through your screen and click on the “Advanced” option.
- Scroll down again and go to the “Accessibility” option. Now, here, go through the “Manage Accessibility Features” option.
- On the Manage Accessibility Features screen, select the option of “Keyboard and Text Input” and toggle the button placed beside “Enable On-Screen Keyboard”.
- After this, you can now close the settings. To bring the On-Screen Keyboard, simply click on the keyboard icon given on the shelf.
- To use emojis, click or tap on the smiley icon that you will see in the bottom row.
So, this way, you can use Emoticons on your Chromebook computer. Both of these methods are quite simple. So, go now and try any of these procedures. And share your experience with us. And to read more articles like this, you can check out our website.