The Global Bone Growth Stimulators Market Size is likely to gain traction from recent advancements in tissue regeneration and healing. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Bone Growth Stimulators Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Bone Growth Stimulation Devices, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP), Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)), By Application (Spinal Fusion, Maxillofacial & Dental, Non-union and Union Bone Fractures), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialty Clinics, Home Care), and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the market was valued at US$ 1,837.2 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights further states that this market will be valued at US$ 2,624.8 Mn by the end of 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 4.6%.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/bone-growth-stimulators-market-100161
Key Players Operating in The Bone Growth Stimulators Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
· Zimmer Biomet
· Wright Medical Group N.V.
· Orthofix Holdings, Inc.
· Prospec-Tany Technogene Ltd.
· Elizur Corporation
· Bioventus Ossatec
· Benelux BV
· IGEA S.p.a.
By Product Type
· Bone Growth Stimulation Devices
Ø Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators
Ø Capacitive Coupling (CC) Devices
Ø Combined Magnetic Field Devices (CMF)
Ø Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Devices (PEMF)
Ø Implantable Bone Growth Stimulators
Ø Ultrasonic Bone Growth Stimulators
· Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP)
· Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
· Spinal Fusion
· Maxillofacial & Dental
· Nonunion and Union Bone Fractures
By End User
· Ambulatory Surgical Centers
· Specialty Clinics
· Home Care
· North America (USA and Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
· Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
· Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)