Get complete information on how to cancel a flight booked with Delta Airlines
Do you wish to cancel the flight ticket booked with Delta Airlines and have no idea about the guidelines to cancel their booking with the airline? Well, then, it is suggested to the passengers to go through this article and gain complete details regarding the cancellation process of the airline.
Guidelines to cancel a flight ticket booked with Delta
Before cancelling the Delta Airlines reservations, the passenger needs to follow the guidelines provided below to avoid the issue at the time of ticket cancellation.
- The flight ticket booked online or via mobile app can be cancelled within one day of booking to claim a full refund without any penalty.
- The above condition is only applicable to the refundable reservations.
- In the case of non-refundable booking, a certain amount of penalty amount will be deducted from the refund, and the rest will be offered as an eCredit.
- And as per the temporary changes in the cancellation policy, the flight booked before 17th April 2020 with the departure date till 31st March 2021 are not charged any cancellation fee.
Procedure to cancel a flight ticket booked with Delta Airlines
Abiding by the certain policy pointers of cancellation policy, the passenger can cancel Delta Airlines reservations by following the listed steps:
- On the Delta airline website, click on the Manage Trip option.
- Provide the reservation details and find the booking to confirm the cancellation.
- Further, opt for the cancel booking option and confirm the same by clicking on the confirmation prompt.
Besides, if the passenger fails to cancel the booking online, they can contact the airline support for help and claim a refund for the same.