Internet has always played an integral role in our society, and given the current situations, it is on the things that is holding the economy together. But what happens when a network error code restricts your system from working properly. If you are facing an error code 0x00028002, then the blog will help you fix it.
Remove the Profile of Wireless Network
In case you intend to remove the profile of the wireless network, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Go to the Settings on your system.
- After that, click on the ‘Network and Internet’ option.
- You should select the URL of ‘Manage known networks’ through the right panel.
- Beneath the ‘Manage known networks,’ when you view all the Wi-Fi network list that you have linked to.
- Then select the network you would like to remove.
- You have to select the Forget option, and then the profile of the wireless network will be removed next.
- Locate the wireless connection that you would like to disconnect through the sort, filtering, and search options.
- Now, select it and click on the Forget option.
Upgrade Wireless Adapter Driver
If the users are trying to upgrade the wireless adapter driver, then they should carefully apply the given steps.
- Hold the Win + R keys at the same time on your system to launch the Run section.
- After that, input ‘devmgmt.msc’ into it and hit the Enter key to launch the Device Manager.
- After prompting the UAC screen, select the Yes button to proceed with administrative privileges.
- You require to move down via the installed apps list and extend the Network Adapters menu.
- Reach the ‘wireless adapter driver,’ and right-click on it, then click on the Update driver.
- You have to select the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ option.
- When you found the fresh driver version, pursue the steps to finish the process.
- Now, reboot the system.
Execute a System Restore
In case you intend to execute a system restore, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Go to the system and sign in as an administrator.
- After that, select the Start menu and click on the All Programs option.
- Then click on the Accessories option then select the System Tools.
- You should reach the Next button and select it.
- Go to the current PC restore point within the ‘On the list’ and select the ‘restore point list.’
- Later, reach the verification screen and select the Next button.
- Now, apply the changes by rebooting the system.
Emily Johnson is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.