tvOS 14.3 beta 2 is a new operating system update for Apple TV media streaming devices. Apple has recently launched tvOS 14.3 beta 2 for only 4th generation Apple TV and Apple TV 4K devices. Also, bear in mind that it is not a public update, but it’s a developer’s update. It’s a lot difficult to install and run when compared with macOS and iOS operating system beta updates.
Worry not, as we will show you a step by step procedure to update your current Apple TV to the latest tvOS 14.3 beta 2.
tvOS 14.3 Beta 2- Everything You Need To Know
On November 18, 2020, Apple dropped tvOS 14.3 beta 2 for developers. If your Apple TV device already runs on a previous beta update, you can easily update it to the latest version by navigating to system> software updates. If you want to test the latest Apple tvOS software, you are all set to go ahead and try it.
How Do You Download and Install tvOS 14.3 Beta 2 on Your Apple TV?
It could be a little complicated if you haven’t tried it before.
Please follow the instructions that we are providing you down here:
- Turn on your Mac computer.
- Run your favorite internet browser and then navigate to developer.apple.com.
- Navigate to Discover.
- Select the latest tvOS.
- Provide your developer account login credentials. Just enter your login username and password to carry on the download and installation.
- Once you have signed-in, scroll downwards and find the button that reads Download located next to the tvOS 14 beta configuration profile.
- Kindly ensure that you are saving the file to your desktop.
- After that, open the Mac App Store. Afterward, find and install the Apple configurator application on your Mac.
- Once the application is installed, plug in the AC power cord to your Apple TV and turn it on.
- Now connect your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi router as your Mac.
- Once you have connected the Apple TV device and your Mac to the same Wi-Fi router, you are all set to go ahead.
- On your Mac, open the Xcode app. Ensure that you are running the latest version of it.
- Navigate to Window from the menu bar.
- Select Devices and Simulators.
- Go to Settings on your Apple TV.
- On your Apple TV, click on Remote and Devices.
- Then quickly navigate to Remote App and Devices.
- On your Mac, in the Xcode window, choose your Apple TV when it shows up from the left side column. It will appear under the Discovered section.
- Once you have selected your Apple TV, provide the code that you see on your Apple TV.
- Now the Xcode application will connect your Mac device to your Apple TV so that you can install the latest beta version to it through your Mac.
- Now navigate to the Apple Configurator on your computer.
- Select the Apple TV in the Apple Configurator.
- On your Mac, drag and drop the downloaded “tvOS beta installation file” into the Apple TV button located under the Apple configurator app.
- Now your computer will start installing tvOS 14.3 beta 2 on your Apple TV. It will take a while to complete.
Your Apple TV will detect the new operating system, and it will automatically download and install all essential files to it. That’s all it takes to install a new tvOS beta version to an Apple TV.
We hope you have found this guide helpful and practical. Thank you for visiting this site.
Visit : mcafee.com/activate