You can rebook your Southwest Airlines flight and get the difference back from your booking through points. In the Southwest, you can also rebook your flight unlimitedly before the flight begins at any time. Like most other airline firms, you are not restricted to a 24-hour regulation or are given a special courtesy at Southwest.
If it was a point or a sales ticket that you had booked for your flight, the rebooking process of Southwest Airlines reservations is really simple and provide reprice tickets. Follow the below steps to rebook your flight:
· Sign up for your Rapid Rewards Southwest account to see all your upcoming flights on the My Account tab in the middle of the page and then click on change my flight.
· Choose your flight and press new flight selection. If you have booked a flight then you have the option for both departure and return.
· You can note a rise or decline in points or costs, which is based on the demand for the flight.
· If your original flight demand declines, which is seen by the minus sign, then pick the fare and then press on continue button.
· At the bottom of the list, check for the option of quick bonus points, which will be returned to your account.
· On the following page, as you already have passenger records, you can simply press Change Flight to validate the required changes.
You should get an email in a few minutes after verifying your move for Southwest Airlines booking. Your confirmation number will remain the same for your flight. The discrepancy is allocated to you automatically if you have used points. Where it was a paying non-refundable reservation, you are now available with travel funds.