How to Recover Your Google Account Password?
Google account is extensively used by worldwide users to access the varied Google related services on multiple devices. Whether it’s sending and receiving email or use any kind of service, Google account is must be required for all these things. But sometimes many circumstances come when users forget their Google account password and finding difficulties accessing their account which is impossible to access without entering the correct password. But one can simply get back to their Google account after recovering it through the varied ways.
How Do I Recover My Google Account?
Have you forgotten our Google account password due to any specific reason? Or someone has hacked your account? Doesn’t matter what happened as you can simply recover your Google account password. The process of Google account recovery is very easy and you can perform it with the help of simple steps if you know the process.
Steps to recover Google account password:
- First of all, go accounts.google.com/accounts/recovery from your browser and you will be redirected to the official account recovery page.
- You can enter the email address and then click on the Next tab.
- Now you need to enter the last password or click on Try another way option.
- Now you can select an option for account recovery such as phone number and then click on the Send Code tab.
- After that, you will get a verification code on your recovery number and then click on the Submit tab.
- Enter a new password of your choice for Google account and then you need to re-enter it to confirm it.
By getting these above-given Google account password recovery instructions, you will be able to recover your password in a very simple manner. But if you are still not able to recover the password of your Google account, then contact the customer support team of Google for better assistance.