How To Reset Apple id Password
Apple devices are such that they have a different operating system and work with smoothness without creating hindrances for the users. All Apple devices like iPad, iPhone, Mac, etc have a different operating system known as iOS and works under its mechanism.
All the devices are connected with Apple ID that is created by the user itself and all the other applications from Apple works with it. Users are advised to not share the passwords of their Apple ID account and keep it safe with them. However, if you are a user who is continuously changing his Apple ID password and now is confused when entering your password then you shall not panic. Just like you, many other users happen to have stuck in the same issue and do not know what to do. Then in this article, we shall learn how to reset Apple ID password in simple steps.
Get Back The Access To Apple ID in Simple Steps!
- From a web browser that you prefer, head over to the Apple ID recovery page from the search bar.
- When the sign-in page gets displayed, enter the username that you want to get back and tap “Next”.
- You will be asked to choose any one recovery option. If you choose recovery with the help of text then you will be getting the verification code as SMS. Check the same and enter it into the recovery page.
- If you happen to have chosen the email option as your recovery then you will be getting the verification code as a password reset link. Check the same and enter it on the recovery page.
- Apple servers will be checking the code and then allowing you to create a new password. Make sure that you create a password that is strong enough for others to crack and easy for users to memorize.
- Enter it once again on the recovery page to confirm and tap “OK”.
With the help of the above instructions on Apple ID password reset you get back the Apple account. In case, you want any further information or assistance then you are free to get in touch with the Apple Customer support.