What is McAfee’s activate product key?
An activation key is a group of 25-digit unique alphanumeric characters. It is a must-have if you wish to McAfee activate the product key on your system. Keep the code handy as it will be used afterward.
System Requirements: McAfee activate product key
- Operating System: Window XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Memory(Ram): 512MB of Ram required
- Hard Disk Space: 200MB of space required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
What is the McAfee activation code?
The 25-digit alphanumeric McAfee activation is on the backside of the retail card of the purchased McAfee product. Rub on the backside of the McAfee retail card to get the activation code which looks like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx.
To Create a Mcafee my account:
- Go to McAfee website — www.mcafee.com/activate
- On the right top corner click MY ACCOUNT.
- You will be asked to sign-in or Create An Account.
- Choose to Create An Account and fill the email details.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Get several McAfee features
- Website safety adviser Avoid risky websites and suspicious links. Scan all downloads so you never open dangerous files. Keep personal details hidden online.
- True Key password manager Store all your logins in one place and never forget a password again. Hassle-free logins for all your favorite apps, sites, and devices.
- Anti-spam email protection Block unwanted and dangerous emails and prevent your computer from spreading spam to other devices.
- Home network security Identify devices connected to your Wi-Fi and prevent intruders from accessing your home network. Keep your sensitive information secure.
- Social media guard Identify whether friends’ posts are safe to click, flag suspicious links and block malicious sites. Keep social networking fun.
- Parental controls Manage your children’s browsing and protect them from harmful content. Make sure they stay safe online.