Mcafee is one of the most popular antivirus software programs that protect your system, laptop, and mobile devices from malicious viruses and hackers. Its advanced technology secures your crucial personal details like username, password, pin number, and contact number among others while shopping and banking online. By logging in to the McAfee login account, users can access various products, services, and subscriptions. Read the article till the end to know mcafee total protection login.
What is the mcafee total protection login Procedure?
Follow the instruction enlisted below and sign in mcafee total protection login
- Go to the browser and visit www.mcafee.com login page
- Move towards the upper-right corner of the page and click on ‘Account’
- Select the option of ‘My Account’
- Enter the following McAfee Sign-in credentials
- Email Address
- Check the option of ‘Remember Me’
- At last, hit the ‘Login’ to access your account.
How to turn-off Auto-Renewal of McAfee?
- First, go to home.mcafee.com and click on the ‘My Account’ option.
- Next, you have to select the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Now, type McAfee account email address and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Now, from the My Account tab, select ‘Auto-renewal settings’.
- In the ‘Uninterrupted protection’ screen, On/Off toggle next to that product from On to Off position.