What is a Podcast?
A podcast is an audio presentation (occasionally video), similar to the radio but the difference is that you can join it and may download it to concentrate on it later. In addition, in contrast to radio, podcasts aren’t constrained for your region & terrestrial antennae. So, someone in Delhi can pay attention to a podcast from Bombay).
Now, let’s study the platforms in which we are able to launch our Podcast:
1. Spotify: Spotify is a fantastic podcast platform. It has around 220 million energetic users amongst which 100 million are top-class subscribers. The excellent issue approximately Spotify is that it no longer most effectively works on all computer structures however also on smartphones thru apps. Soon, Spotify is going to launch an official Spotify for podcast platform to be able to be special for podcast customers.
2. iTunes: In their today’s document, there are extra than 700000 active podcasts indexed in their Podcasts program with around 2 hundred million lively podcast listeners.
The aspect that is attractive about the iTunes podcast is that every Apple product user has iTunes mounted on their device, so it has a local target market. Also, one factor that makes iTunes unique from other podcast systems is that if you are not able to find a podcast, iTunes gives you an option to add it through the RSS hyperlink.
3. YouTube: YouTube has over one thousand million customers globally. Around 30 million humans go to YouTube each day which makes them the maximum popular platform for films, songs, and podcasts in 2020. The motive for its recognition is that it’s unfastened and clean to access. Some of the advantages of using YouTube as a Podcast platform are:
On YouTube, you could engage together with your target market in an effort to help you build a court with them, and in this way, you can find out what your target market in reality wishes from you.
On YouTube, you can optimize your tags, title, and description to make your podcast extra discoverable.
YouTube analytics facilitates podcasters to get the right of entry to statistics like who is your target audience, how an awful lot of time they spend on listening to your podcast, and the way they got here throughout your podcast.
4. Stitcher: Stitcher is one of the most famous systems on android. In case you are using stitcher as your podcast platform and your podcast is a popular one then stitcher will begin selling your podcast weekly. This will give you the advantage of a few extra exposures. Also, it offers analytical equipment that will help you recognize your podcast performances.
5. TuneIn: TuneIn has around 80 million+ month-to-month energetic users. It’s miles a tremendous platform to post your podcast if you need to grow your discoverability. Also, one greater gain of using TuneIn to release your podcast is that Amazon Alexa receives a podcast from TuneIn. So, if your podcast is to be had on TuneIn, it is going to be without problems handy via Alexa.
6. Buzzsprout: This platform is used by more than one hundred thousand podcasters. The purpose of its reputation is its brilliant podcasting offerings. In Buzzsprout, each time you add a new episode, it’s going to assist you to optimize that episode and send it to other systems like iTunes and many more. Buzzsprout additionally creates a cellular model of your podcast in order for your target market to tune in to your podcast thru mobile devices also.
Contact Digital Academy 360, to learn advanced digital marketing course in Bangalore with 100+ modules and get 20+ Google certifications, with assured placements
Keywords: #digital marketing course in Bangalore, #digital marketing courses in Bangalore, #digital marketing training institute in Bangalore, #digital marketing training in Bangalore, #digital marketing institute in Bangalore