With technological advancements, businesses are inclining towards providing intuitive solutions to users. Following this trend, online grocery stores have been emerging out to be a successful business. People tend to get their daily staples at their doorstep. Grab this opportunity by launching an online grocery delivery service with our Instacart clone app. At Appdupe, we build clone apps that stand out from the competitors. Likewise, our grocery delivery app will find its way to capture the interests of the users.
Let us start with the app’s functionality.
- The user will sign in to the app and enter his/her location.
- The app displays a number of grocery stores and the user will select the nearest store.
- Next, the user will select the items, add them to the cart, and make the payment.
- The delivery person will pick up the order from the store and dispatch it to the user.
- Then the user will input his/her feedback based on the service.
Here is a list of top smashing features of the app:
Contactless delivery – In times of pandemic, it is safe to adopt contactless delivery. The delivery person will dispatch the orders at a safe and well-sanitized location outside the user’s place.
Selfie screening – The delivery persons have to wear masks and gloves, and upload their selfie into the app.
Safety badges – Accredit grocery stores with badges to indicate that they follow every rule imposed by the government regarding safety measures.
High-touch surface details – It is a must to keep the user aware of the safety measures to avoid the spread of viruses. For this, the app has a guide section to explain how to disinfect high-touch surfaces like door handles, covers, packages, etc.
Our grocery clone app solution will captivate users and keep them glued to your application.