Different types of miscarriage & its signs-
- The main symptoms are vaginal bleeding or bleeding accompanied by pelvic cramps which are actually uterine contractions.
- However, it should be noted that all bleeding is not a sign of miscarriage as it can be some other reason too. However, it is better to consult your gynecologist for an investigation.
- Abdominal and/or back pain can accompany the cramps; these can be very sharp and constant or intermittent.
- Bleeding can be light to heavy and accompanied by a clot, fetal or placenta tissue.
- The woman is feverish and may even suffer chills.