YouTube is one of the most popular and biggest streaming platforms where you can find all types of content and, that too, with the best audio and video quality. It is the most commonly used streaming service that you can enjoy on any of your devices. Whether you want to watch any movie, any music, news, or a makeup tutorial, YouTube is the answer for all. And that is the main reason that its users want to be able to play it in the background on their devices. However, for that purpose, you have to purchase a premium subscription of YouTube. But, wouldn’t it be more convenient if you can play it in the background without actually buying its premium subscription? Well, fortunately, there is a way through which you can play YouTube videos in the background without buying its subscription package.
Are you also one of the users of this excellent streaming platform? Want to know how you can be able to play the YouTube videos in the background without having a premium subscription? If yes, then luckily, you will get to know all about this in this article only. This report will provide you with the methods that can help you to play YouTube videos in the background on your devices without buying the premium package. So, to know more in this regard, you should keep reading the article.
The Ways to Play YouTube Videos in the background on any Devices without having Premium Subscription
These days, many streaming services offer you the feature to play the videos in the background. This is the best feature to use as it enables you to do multitasking on your devices. And YouTube is also among these streaming platforms that allow you to play the videos in the background on your devices. But, many users prefer not to take their premium subscription. If you are one of them and want to play its videos in the background without paying any charges, then you can follow the procedures given in this article. There are various ways going through which anyone can play YouTube videos in the background without buying its paid subscription. The methods are easy to follow, and you will need to follow some simple steps to proceed. So, now, let’s get you to the steps of doing so:
Here is the first method that you can try to play YouTube videos in the background without buying its premium subscription. Here’s what you need to do to proceed with this method:
- To start with the procedure, first of all, open the Google Play Store app on your smartphone.
- And now, search for the VLC Player and install it on your device.
- After downloading the VLC player, open the YouTube app and search for the video that you would like to play in the background.
- On the YouTube video screen, go to the three-dotted menu and choose the option of “Share”.
- After this, select the option of “Play in VLC”.
- After the video gets downloaded in the VLC player, go to the video in the VLC app and then select the three-dotted icon at the top of your device’s screen.
- Lastly, select the option “Play as Audio”. And it’s done. So, this way, you can play YouTube videos without opening the app. To get back to the video, you will have to click on the “Video” option.
This is the second method to play YouTube videos in the background on your devices. This is how this technique works:
- According to this method, you can use any browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or any other browser.
- Open any of these browsers and visit the site of YouTube on your Android or iOS device.
- Now, tap or click on the three-dotted icon that you can see in the top right corner of your screen.
- From there, choose the “Desktop Site” option and play any video. And then go to the Homepage.
- After this, the video will stop playing. Now, to play the video in the background on your Android or iOS device, pull down the notification shade on your device, and tap on the notification of the video to play it. After this, your video will start to play in the background.
So, these were the two most straightforward methods to play YouTube in the background without actually paying any charges. Go now and try out any of these methods. And if you want to read more articles like this, please take a tour of our website.