Do you use more than one Apple device? Want to use your iPhone or iPad apps on your Mac computer but don’t know how to do so? Well, if you are an owner of a Mac computer with an Apple silicon M1 chip, then it’s possible to run your iPhone and iPad apps on your computer. Now, there is no need to take out your iPhone or iPad to run your favorite apps. You can run all of your mobile apps on your Mac computer. Now, you must be wondering what you need to do to access your iPhone or iPad apps on your Mac? Earlier, it was not easy to use iPhone apps on a Mac computer. And it seems that this significant change will expand the accessibility of the Mac users. Any of the Mac users can easily access their iPhone and iPad apps on their Mac.
If you want to get the method for running iPhone and iPad apps on a Mac computer, then you will have to go through this entire post. In the following article, we have explained the complete procedure that will help you to access your iPhone and iPad apps on your Mac. So, please have a look at the below-mentioned procedure.
The Procedure to Run iPhone and iPad Apps on a Mac
To run your iPhone and iPad apps on your macOS, you will need to make sure you are running macOS 11 Big Sur or later version on your computer. Also, you can’t run the applications directly on your computer. Firstly, you will have to download the apps by visiting the App Store. Let’s see the entire process in detail.
- To get started, firstly, go to the Launchpad icon and click on it. You can find the icon on your computer’s dock.
- After clicking on the launchpad icon, you will need to click on the “App Store” button. You can also use the search bar to locate the App Store. Alternatively, you can choose to use Apple’s inbuilt Spotlight search feature for opening the app.
- To use the spotlight search feature, you will have to use a keyboard shortcut that is “cmd + Space Bar.” And now, a search box will appear in the center of your screen. Click on the search bar and then type the name of the app “App Store.” Click on the first entry to open the app.
- After reaching the next window, enter the iPhone’s or iPad’s app name in the search bar that you want to run on your Mac computer.
- You will not find the apps immediately because the App Store on Mac defaults to only showing the Mac apps. You must select the “iPhone and iPad Apps” listings to find the apps you use on your iPhone or iPad.
- After finding the app, click on the “Download” or “Get” button to start the installation process.
- After completing the installation process, go through the “Open” button, after which the app will get opened in a separate window. You can now use the app in the same way you use it on your iPhone or iPad.
This is how any of the Apple devices users can run their iPhone or iPad apps on their Mac computer. And that’s all for now. We will keep you updated, but for that, you will have to keep visiting our website.