Modular Kitchen Accessories. It is said that the kitchen is the heart of the home and cooking is love made visible. True to the core, the aroma from the kitchen has a gravitating effect on each member of the family bringing them together thus creating memories to be cherished. Such a significant part of the home definitely deserves to be the best. Designing the kitchen has witnessed a vast change from including just the basic elements of cooking to making it more appealing with proper space utilization and ease of use in functionality. Undoubtedly, modular kitchens are becoming increasingly popular due to the flexibility they offer to meet the requirements of diversified cooking styles with smart storage solutions.
What should one look at while designing a kitchen?
Whether you are constructing a new house or renovating your old kitchen, it is very important to choose modular kitchen fittings and accessories to ensure smooth and seamless functioning. Avoid Cluttering. Proper space optimization and utilization is something that must be carefully considered when choosing accessories. Each detail is important whether it is big or small such as soft close hinges, door auto hinges, hydraulic hinges, etc.
Here’s a look at 6 must-have modular kitchen accessories:
- Bottle pullout – Built with a soft close mechanism, this is an ideal solution for narrow base cabinets, thus giving you the benefit of storing your bottles. Suitable for storing bottles of sauces, jams, oils, seasonings, etc.
- Cutlery organizer – Cutlery is something that every kitchen has and probably causes the main clutter and chaos in the kitchen. The cutlery organizers help to avoid all the chaos giving you enough space and partitions to separate forks, spoons, knives, tongs, and other small and big items.
- Corner units – There is a lot of space in the corners of the kitchen that usually turns out to be dead space and is not being utilized. With the use of corner units, these inaccessible corners can be efficiently utilized to design cabinets for storage through sliding mechanisms with the help of specifically designed modular kitchen fittings.
- Under-sink cabinets – Due to the availability of limited space below the sink, these spaces are usually left unutilized; however, this space can be utilized to store cleaning items and utility products in drawers that can be easily pulled out when needed.
- Dish rack with tray – This cabinet designed with soft close hingescan give you ample space to organize your plates, glasses, and small size bowls.
- Chimneys – The kitchen is the area with constant smoke and fumes and if you do not wish to have a cloud of smoke in your home, installing a chimney is the best way to have a smoke-free kitchen.
In addition to the above, there are various other modular kitchen fittings that one must look at to make the best and the most efficient use of space available in the room, be it a big one or a small one so that it can give enough space for storage while also being easily accessible. Even when designing the cabinets, soft close hinges or hydraulic hinges ensure smooth opening and closure of doors.
You might probably want to check these in one of the best hardware shops in Bangalore, but hardware stores might not offer much to choose from. Therefore, South India Agencies have a display center at Koramangala, Bangalore, Opposite Jyoti Nivas College where you can experience the product before making the choice. You will also find a wide range of furniture fittings and accessories, wardrobe fittings, bedroom fittings and accessories, and more.
South India Agencies – Modular kitchen fittings and accessories that make one fall in love with cooking.
Please visit our Architectural Hardware Experience Studio
SPD Plaza, No. 52, 2nd Floor, 5th Block Koramangala (Opp. Jyoti Nivas College), Bangalore 560095.