The Year 2020 is a competitive landscape and businesses are struggling now to survive due to the global pandemic corona virus. But survival is essential. Getting more leads is the only way to make your business survive and thrive in these tough times. There is a large number of competitors offering similar products or services at comparable prices. Because of this multiple-choice, customers have the power to switch between sellers. According to many market surveys, 70% of marketers report that generating traffic and leads is the top challenge they face. Still, many businesses rely on the traditional forms of advertising to boost their lead counts, it always makes sense to look for a solution that is economical yet result-oriented.
Missed call Solutions has emerged as a true winner in this context. While it has massive potential for lead generation, you can rest assured that it will not elevate your marketing costs. Because it is very cost-effective than any other lead generation methods. Let’s see how lead generation through missed call service helps in your business.
Explaining Missed Call Solution
Simply, a missed call number is a contact number where your callers/customers would just give you a missed call and your agents will call them back. Since the caller does not have to pay for the call, they would end up saving their money and still be connected with your business for seeking support or answers to their simple queries even. The solution is very simple and transparent. Capturing qualified leads for your business is the most potent thing that you need even while being a cost-effective approach.
Missed Call Solution: Cost-Effective & Customer-Friendly
You must avail a dedicated phone number from a missed call service provider and share this number amongst your potential customers. Once they call on the number, it will be disconnected automatically and the caller gets a confirmation message that your agent would call them back. In this time, the caller’s number goes into the company’s database and your representative can call back them later. So, by this solution, our company can earn a huge customer database while the customers can get in touch for free.
Here are some reasons why your business needs a missed call solution:
- A missed call service is free of cost to customer and it gives them an opportunity to talk at length with the company agent and clear all their doubts and concerns without worrying about paying for the call.
- This saves the customer’s time and they never need to wait or be on hold. All their needs to do is to only give a missed call and the company’s representative will call them back.
- The customers need not call the business again and again for following up rather the business will call them back. This will increase customer satisfaction gradually.
- The solution is customer-friendly and costs them practically nothing but it can attract more customers for your business than any other tactic for the very obvious reasons.
- This does not compromise in terms of quality of leads and efficacy of results but, far more economical as compared to other lead generation tools such as advertising and social media promotions.
- This will enhance the professional value and can even improve its reputation and brand image. Customers are more likely to remember and recall you via this number.
Missed call solution is one of the smartest investments that you can make. The best part is that it connects you with qualified leads, making it easier to separate the wheat from the chaff. Rather than wasting time on leads that wouldn’t come or convert, your team can concentrate all the efforts on the ones that have real potential. This is one investment that goes much beyond getting you qualified leads and opportunities to convert them.
Speak to one of our agents today: 9946869229